Sleeping Beauty Picture

BELLE16127

DIS Veteran
Ladies...I am looking for a picture of Sleeping Beauty from the movie where the Fairy Godmothers are fighting over what color her dress should be. You know the one where half is blue and half is pink?? If anyone has a picture like that could you plese post it here or send it to me at:

cries16127@gmail.com

DD wants to have little things from different Disney movies incorporated into the wedding not any ONE movie as a theme just little things. She started thinking instead of a regular cake it would be fun to make a cake like Sleeping Beauties dress but in her wedding colors of Yellow and Blue kinda half and half I guess. I was looking online for a still shot of this scene and found nothing was hoping someone here may have what I am looking for.

She also told me today that she would like a Genie's Lamp for guests to write and place their "wishes" for the bride and groom. I am beginning to think she is giving me (mom) busy work......:confused3

Thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter