Sleepydog's Dining Reviews w/Pics--FINAL THOUGHTS!

Nice reviews/pics overall! I too know exactly what I'll order, restaurants and food are a thing I'll look forward to for days if I know I'm going out to dinner. Also, that brisket is so great, we had it twice last week! Plus my somewhat food-apprehensive kid even liked it, especially with the chips. It makes for a really wonderful late night snack.
I'll bet it does make a great late night snack! Hadn't thought of that. Were your chips as good as ours? Truthfully, those were some of the best I've tried, the last ones eaten as crispy and tasty as the first ones. Thanks for joining in!

Following :)
Thanks for subscribing! We'll pick up where we left off in the next day or so. Pesky work keeps getting in my way. . .:snooty: Not sure what LOML's excuse is. . .:duck:

I do have pictures of my lovely, but heavy salad and of the yummy, but also heavy cheesy brisket thingie. With the yummiest ever housemade chips. Which you can order refills of. For free, even. Additionally, you neglected to mention that we had dinner-ish @ Paradiso the same day as Cali Grill brunch. I say dinner-ish since we were still so full we actually only ordered nachos, guacamole and a pitcher of margaritas. Which may, or may not be a running theme with me. Or is it?

View attachment 243943 View attachment 243945 View attachment 243947 View attachment 243948 View attachment 243950
Okay, so I forgot Paradiso 37. After getting the best, you forget about the rest (I think that statement was in your wedding vows--right, babe?). The nachos at P37 were solidly good--plentiful amounts of meat, cheese, and tomatoes, though a bit too much rabbit food (aka lettuce). The chips were nicely charred (I like'em that way) in a few places, but the meat sauce was a tad on the unimaginative side--precious little chile and cumin notes so it came off more as BBQ-ish lite. And what the hello Bill is that little dollop of sour cream?! I believe we asked for (and received) more, but who eats nachos with a sour cream scoop the size of a moth ball? The guac was also decent, though it needed a bit more character--a hit of lime juice, more cilantro, a bit o' red onion. Still, it wasn't bad and added freshness to the nachos. The margarita pitcher followed suit--nicely done but not spectacular. Now, we could have upgraded to a top shelf pitcher, but that was more serious bucks than we were willing to pay. Service was good. My number one complaint is the noise. They had some serious dance tunes playing, and they were playing them AT FULL VOLUME! Seriously, even sitting right next to my lovely wife, we had to speak loudly just to carry on a conversation:
Me: Your hair looks pretty.
Luv: What about the kitty?
Me: NO, your hair looks really nice!
Luv: No, I don't need any ice!

GRADE: B- Highs: Generous portions, service Lows: Noise, lack of spice in food

Last edited:
First, a brief backstory. We all along knew that we'd spend a day (and a small fortune) at Universal. Someone had to ride the Harry train from Fartwort's Castle to Blingott's Emporium, and to do that, you gotta buy something like two tickets, three wands, an elf, and cast an incantation warding off leprechauns. Something like that. And if you're going to a park, you gotta eat. So, on a whim, we decided to give Lombard's a try. This is a short review since I don't remember much about it; perhaps, LOML will be able to provide more detail.
LOMBARD'S
Neither of us were terribly hungry, but we couldn't survive Universal, AKA 3DLand, without something to eat. We stopped in, were greeted warmly, and had to wait 10-15 minutes to be seated. I opted for the fried calamari as I figured it wouldn't be a huge portion, and as much lemon as I enjoy spraying all over the stuff makes it seem light.
Lombard.jpg

Yep, those are pepperoncini in the mix, and they were a very welcome addition as they, too, helped lighten and brighten the dish. The calamari here was above average--light batter, fresh, tender--and the sauce tasted house made. I'd certainly opt for this dish again. The water was a '73 Eau de Lala from springs bubbling up through igneous rocks in the Alps near Bellagio. . .okay, it was just tap water, but with lemon, it actually paired nicely with the tentacles. As for Luv, I'm not positive what she had, though I'm thinking it might have been a Cobb salad 'cause she rather likes them. I'm sure she'll let us know. ;)
GRADE: B/B- Highs: Nice ambiance, solid & efficient service, plentiful lemon Lows: None

Reactions: DLo
First, a brief backstory. We all along knew that we'd spend a day (and a small fortune) at Universal. Someone had to ride the Harry train from Fartwort's Castle to Blingott's Emporium, and to do that, you gotta buy something like two tickets, three wands, an elf, and cast an incantation warding off leprechauns. Something like that. And if you're going to a park, you gotta eat. So, on a whim, we decided to give Lombard's a try. This is a short review since I don't remember much about it; perhaps, LOML will be able to provide more detail.
LOMBARD'S
Neither of us were terribly hungry, but we couldn't survive Universal, AKA 3DLand, without something to eat. We stopped in, were greeted warmly, and had to wait 10-15 minutes to be seated. I opted for the fried calamari as I figured it wouldn't be a huge portion, and as much lemon as I enjoy spraying all over the stuff makes it seem light.
Lombard.jpg

Yep, those are pepperoncini in the mix, and they were a very welcome addition as they, too, helped lighten and brighten the dish. The calamari here was above average--light batter, fresh, tender--and the sauce tasted house made. I'd certainly opt for this dish again. The water was a '73 Eau de Lala from springs bubbling up through igneous rocks in the Alps near Bellagio. . .okay, it was just tap water, but with lemon, it actually paired nicely with the tentacles. As for Luv, I'm not positive what she had, though I'm thinking it might have been a Cobb salad 'cause she rather likes them. I'm sure she'll let us know. ;)
GRADE: B/B- Highs: Nice ambiance, solid & efficient service, plentiful lemon Lows: None

By someone, I guess you mean you. Because I would never ward off leprechauns. You also went out of order again, as we partook, er partaken, um parcheesi, or otherwise at at some booths at the Flower and Garden Festival. But. I'm sure you'll get back to that.

I did, indeed, have a Cobb salad. Behold, the wonders of lettuce. And bread and butter. And yummy, bubbly beverages.

IMG_4010.jpg
IMG_4012.JPGIMG_4013.JPG

By someone, I guess you mean you. Because I would never ward off leprechauns. You also went out of order again, as we partook, er partaken, um parcheesi, or otherwise at at some booths at the Flower and Garden Festival. But. I'm sure you'll get back to that.

I did, indeed, have a Cobb salad. Behold, the wonders of lettuce. And bread and butter. And yummy, bubbly beverages.

View attachment 245920
View attachment 245917View attachment 245918
Details, details. I will admit your pictures are better than mine, though. I forgot we had bubbly which was a wonderful aperitif to have with the calamari, I might add.

As for the F&G Festival, I didn't mention it because a) my pics sucked--I only had two; b) couldn't really remember what we had; c) food to be fair wasn't terribly memorable except that salted caramel thingie in Canada; d) my pics sucked. Since one of our main motivations to going in May was the F&G Festival, it's telling that we only went once to sample the food.

Here's a pic of the salted caramel, rum pecan-glazed, smoked chocolate cupcake. Gotta say, it was quite delicious! The caramel was lacking a bit, but the rum sauce with the pecans made for a crunchy, intoxicating (not literally), and very chocolatey treat. I believe beer was the primary adult libation in Canada, and for me, this was not a item to pair with beer. In fact, it would be great with a strong coffee or latte, or perhaps even a dark red, smokey Zinfandel or even a complex Amarone. Sadly, neither was an option.

Caramel.jpg

And just for grins, and because I like him so much, here's a shot of Woody. . .
Woody.jpg

Last edited:
Possibly I might have to disagree slightly with the love of my life here. We DID only sample F&G food once, that's true. But not necessarily because it wasn't up to par. My take is 1) there are far less offerings than F&W and 2) the lines were literally nonexistent therefore we were able to try more things in a single visit. And. 3) we just can't eat that much in one sitting.

I actually thought most of the offerings were a bit better in terms of quality and preparation than F&W. Probably exactly for those reasons listed above. Things seemed more fresh and certainly more hot (or cold depending on the dish). And. Probably as best as you could expect given the buffet like style of service.

This is the Jamaican braised beef and the Chile Rellenos which I remember both to be pretty flavorful and solid dishes. But filling.

IMG_1973.jpg

This is the antipasto misto and the meatball parmigiana. The roasted peppers in the antipasto offering were delicious and it was such a light and refreshing change from all of the heavier dishes. The meatballs were just meh, if I remember correctly - kind of Chef Boyardee ish.

IMG_1974.jpg

IMG_3985.jpg

IL MULINO
This is one of our favorite spots to dine--it's relatively cozy & quiet; the food and service have been very good; and they boast a satisfying wine menu. We ate early--5:30 reservation--and took advantage of the complimentary valet parking. If you've not been to Il Mulino, it's located in the Swan Hotel, and offers a respite to the overwhelming crowds in other Disney restaurants. On this evening, we were one of perhaps four tables being served, although the bar area was hopping (you walk through it on the way to the dining room). We were promptly seated, and service was attentive the entire evening. We noticed a mother and young daughters seated a couple of tables away, and the server made them feel quite special, especially the girls. I almost went for the aroncini; however, since I'd had some at Tutto Gusto previously, and since they bring you an eggplant tapenade with bread, neither of us felt compelled to get an appetizer. . . unless Luv had a salad which she often does and I often forget 'cause it's, well, salad. As usual, it was unctuous, had a nice complex, depth of flavor, and was marvelous with the bread. . .and wine.

I went for the rigatoni con funghi. The mushrooms had that definitive woodsy taste which was nicely contrasted to the spicy cherry peppers. . .when you could find part of one. That was my only complaint of any substance--more peppers! And, when you think spicy cherry peppers, you expect some color; however, these hadn't been ripened to the point of having color, so they were a motley green. Still, the dish was nicely sauced and the pasta al dente (and they weren't shy with the cheese, either). While an Old World white would have been a better match, I opted to stick with the Valpolicella Ripasso I'd ordered to start with the tapenade, and it paired admirably mostly due to the earthiness of the dish.
Il%201.jpg

Meanwhile, Luv went with the bolognese. Let's take a little side trip in our groovy time machine painted with the flower power art of the Scooby Doo van. :flower1::daisy: . . . . .a few years ago, in a galaxy not too far away, we stumbled upon a place in Hilton Head called OMBRA Cucina Rustica. You might guess it's an Italian restaurant. Despite sitting in a strip mall, albeit an upscale one, the place was truly astounding (it constantly ranks as the #1 Italian restaurant at HHI, and consistently sits in the top 10 of ALL restaurants there). It is there that my wife made the fateful decision to order their taglietelle alla bolognese. The sauce is lovingly made over several hours and is one of the most humble yet delicious dishes you could wish for. Comfort food at its best. We even contacted them the next week and they happily gave us their recipe which we still make to this day. So, we have a love affair with this dish. Now, let's dreamily make our way back to the present. . . . .:daisy::flower1:

While we love us some gnocchi, Luv was looking for something a tiny bit less heavy, but the bolognese here came with gnocchi. . .until she asked if linguine could be substituted. It could and here's the result.
Il%202.jpg

Again, the cheese was plentiful, perhaps due to LOML turning away as our server grated it over her plate, sort of a "if I don't look at him, he won't stop" movement. I dozed off for a few moments, and when I came back, she had a plate full of cheese. I believe she had eaten some of her meal by the time this pic was taken. ;) At any rate, while the bolognese was good, it was nowhere near what we had at OMBRA (or frankly, what we make at home). That being admitted, the dish was still quite flavorful, just lacking some of the loving details we've come to expect such as a deep, darker red color from letting the ingredients simmer all day. And it did pair well with the Ripasso.

Overall, the meal was quite lovely, tasty, and filling, and the service was topnotch.
GRADE: B+ Highs: Ambiance, service, wine, tapenade Lows: A little meatier sauce but otherwise none

1900 Park Fare

On a whim (kinda sorta, more or less), we decided to head to the GF for the breakfast buffet on our next to next to last day at the World. Here's the deal: we aren't huge eaters, so buffets are generally not a great cost to value ratio for us (yeah, yeah, the CA Grill brunch is just a fancy buffet, but it does offer "free" booze and amazing views). HOWEVER, one of us needs her character meal fix, just sayin'. And as character meals (and buffets) go, 1900 PF is one of the best. We had originally planned to do a Crystal Palace reservation, but as they changed the opening at MK before we arrived, getting in the park early became a non-starter so we cancelled. With no real set plan for this morning, we opted to look for a reservation the day before and found one--it helps being just a table for two.

Since we had last been, the entrance was changed so that now you go in from what used to be the exit, and you exit where the main entrance used to be which is now set up to be the static picture area. Clear as mud? We had to wait perhaps 10 minutes past our 10:15 reservation. Not bad.

There were no surprises to the menu, as all the favorites were there: eggs bennie (though as with all buffets, you have to wait until a fresh batch comes out), omelettes, blueberry cream cheese blintzes, and the strawberry soup (yeah, I know some people don't like it--haters). To be fair, this isn't the best breakfast buffet I've ever had; however, it is one of the top ones on Disney property, and if you can't find something to eat that you enjoy, then you just aren't trying. Service here can be spotty, though we've mostly had very good service. This time was no exception. If you keep my drink glasses/cups filled relatively timely and do the same with clearing plates, then truly that's all I expect given the nature of the establishment. Another big draw for us is the character interaction which also is traditionally some of the best on property. Not so this time, unfortunately. First, there was no Mad Hatter who, in my opinion, takes the experience over the top. Second, little Miss Alice skipped us altogether, and not just us, but a whole section of 5-6 tables. I realize that things happen sometimes, and certainly we weren't heartbroken that she skipped us; however, it was noticeable. Given she's my least favorite character at 1900 PF, it was no big deal. Given that there was no Mad Hatter (my fave) AND no Alice, then the character interaction and opportunities were the worst we've had there over the years. Still, the food was good, and Luv did get to snuggle up to Pooh. Could've been worse. ;)

1900a.jpg

1900b.jpg

And Pooh wasn't done. . .
1900c.jpg

Mary wasn't quite as charming, but then again, she's a proper English lady. . .
1900e.jpg

And we end with my second favorite character, the irrepressible Tigger. . .
1900f.jpg

1900g.jpg

Overall, we enjoyed our meal, especially as we were able to make a reservation at the last minute. The food remains above average buffet fare, and while the characters were a mild disappointment, Pooh did provide us with a memorable moment.
GRADE: B Highs: Food, Pooh Lows: Cost, no Mad Hatter

Great reviews and you guys are cute.
Thanks and, well, thanks! She's the cute one; I'm just ruggedly goofy. And, we're glad you dropped by. We have a more to come; however, we're currently at the World celebrating our anniversary. In fact, I've decided to toss in a few reviews and pics from this trip, as well, when we return in a few days. :thumbsup2

Enjoying your reviews! You've sold me on the salmon BLT at Geyser Point. We've planned a lunch there to take in the scenery but now I'm excited about the food!

Enjoying your reviews! You've sold me on the salmon BLT at Geyser Point. We've planned a lunch there to take in the scenery but now I'm excited about the food!
Just got back home a couple of hours ago from being back in the World. I will tell you this: I once again tried the salmon BLT at GP, and it was still excellent! The salmon was plentiful and not overcooked, and the waffle chips were still superbly crispy AND fluffy. My lone nick is that the amount of bacon was slightly reduced--still a goodly amount (three slices) but a bit smaller slices than last time. Nonetheless, the sammie is a keeper! Thanks for joining!

Just got back home a couple of hours ago from being back in the World. I will tell you this: I once again tried the salmon BLT at GP, and it was still excellent! The salmon was plentiful and not overcooked, and the waffle chips were still superbly crispy AND fluffy. My lone nick is that the amount of bacon was slightly reduced--still a goodly amount (three slices) but a bit smaller slices than last time. Nonetheless, the sammie is a keeper! Thanks for joining!

We're not going until December so hopefully it remains a keeper!

I'm finally back. We headed back to the World again, so I was delayed by that. Then, that whole work thing has been getting in my way as I'm trying to catch up and get ready for an audit. But, you want more food reviews, so moving along. . .

Tiffins
We've some friends who live not too far from Disney, and they met us at Tiffins for dinner. We'd heard good things about it (the food, the bar) and one bad thing (prices). Those assessments stayed fairly true based on our experience. First, the ambiance--absolutely lovely. From the artwork on the walls to the seats to the color scheme--we found it all very conducive to a nice evening meal. Adding to that was our server who was pleasant, engaging, and informative.

Second, the pricing in Tiffins does make it a bit of a stretch for many. It is a Signature dining destination, however, so it being pricey shouldn't come as a surprise. It didn't for us, though we did blink a little at the cost of a couple of entrees. Beyond that adjustment, we found Tiffins wonderful. Among other finds is a delightful wine list with an above average selection of wines by the glass. Of particular note are the Lapostolle Carmenere and the Bodega Colome Torrontes, both of which are far more interesting than the typical red or white wines usually offered by most restaurants. The bulk of the wines come from S. America which is fine with me since I'm a fan of S. American wines. . .who am I kidding? I love wines from all over! Still, Argentina and Chile have some superb wines.

Reds by the glass
Tiffins3.jpg

Whites by the glass
Tiffins6.jpg

The Bin listing is a nice touch, as well.

Not being a huge beer or specialty drink connoisseur, I didn't sample any of them, but here are the pics the lists, anyway.

Tiffins5.jpg

Tiffins4.jpg

Luv and I started with appetizers. I had the Watermelon and Barrel Aged Feta salad. I'm fond of watermelon salads, and this one didn't disappoint.
Tiffins2.jpg

Those are pickled cucumber ribbons in case you were wondering, and the greenery had a bit of parsley and basil (yum) which lent aromatic notes to the dish. The vinaigrette is made from Banyuls, a fortified aperitif. And what a gorgeous dish this is! The only drawback was the price--$14. :scared1: Did I mention this was a Signature? Given that, it was a superbly crafted beginning. Meanwhile, my lovely wife had the Causa, made from a sustainable, seasonal fish (exactly which I don't recall).
Tiffins1.jpg

It was as beautiful a dish as my salad with the Peruvian purple potatoes, the lime mayo, quail egg, tomatoes, and micro cilantro. The beads you see are the vinaigrette. Stunning on a darker plate. Delicate fish provide a great contrast to the starch of the potatoes and the slight bite of the cilantro with the egg providing a small unctuousness. $15--again steep.

We shared an entree--the Pan-seared Duck Breast--and at $39 it's not exactly a bargain, but it wasn't the most expensive thing on the menu by far. Along with the duck, we also had an "Enhancement," AKA a side of Brussels Sprouts. I'll save the description for when I load a picture. . .actually, my gracious and supernaturally patient wife will likely provide those pictures. :love: In short, though, it was an excellent dish.

After dinner, we parted company with our friends, and we hung around AK waiting for our FPs to Rivers of Light. We arrived well after the opening of the FP time, yet found very good seats. I suspect that had something to do with being early May and lower crowds. Since this is more of a food report than attraction summary, I'll be brief--mehh.

ROL isn't a bad show, but it's fairly, ahem, tame compared to others. We didn't like it as well as Fantasmic! for example. Having seen World of Color at DL a couple of years ago, as well, there simply is no comparison. The gala is fun to absorb, but the music and the actual projections on the water sprays don't represent a step forward in technology, just a sideways movement. Here is a pic from before the show:
ROL2.jpg

It did take a few minutes to get out of the park after the show, but we managed to bounce out quickly so didn't get behind too much of a mass exodus.

Well, that's good for now. I'll be back with more later!

Ahh, my wife comes through! The duck above was cooked to the perfect temperature and had that slightly gamy note that we love. The leg confit was also excellent. As you can see in the picture, there were mushrooms which highlighted the slight sweetness of the meat and huckleberry jous, while the parsnip puree acted in sharp contrast with its tiny bit of acidity. It was a very nicely composed and well-thought out entree. My lone complaint is the skin could have been crispier. The skin had some crispiness to it, but you can note in the photo that the fat hasn't been rendered as much as it should be. As a side, or "enhancement," we had Brussels sprouts with Nueske's applewood smoked bacon, shiitake mushrooms, and a balsamic vinegar--these were excellent and very similar to how we make them at home.

As a whole, while a pricey meal, we found Tiffins to be a keeper.
GRADE: A- Highs: Food, ambiance, decor, wine list Lows: Prices

Coral Reef
So, I know CR is one of those love/hate places. Neither Luv nor I had been there in years, and it rarely came up in conversation. For our trip to the World in February of '16, we decided to give CR another try, mostly because we hadn't been there together, and in our separate experiences in past years had enjoyed it. Well, we had a wonderful meal at that time and opted to re-visit CR this trip. The most outstanding dish at CR back in '16 was the grilled octopus salad, and Luv was jonesing just a bit for it. The one she'd had at Tutto Gusto was good, but not grilled enough, and at Paddlefish, it was great one bite and nasty the next. CR was the final hope. This was a lunch for us, btw.

Of course, one of the most enjoyable aspects of eating at CR is that whole tank o' sea critters. . .
Coral3.jpg

Sure enough, LOML went for the octopus
Coral2.jpg

It came with nori sushi rice, a sesame slaw (carrots, green onions, peppers), and a soy reduction. While the tastiest of the three octopi, octopodes, or octopuses (your choice of which one you want to call them), it didn't reach the sublime heights of a year and a half ago. Still, it was nicely cooked with a hint of grilling.

I had the tuna bowl.
Coral1.jpg

Expertly seared, this was a real keeper for me. Charred bok choy highlighted the sear on the tuna, while the rice noodles and crisp shiitake bits made for a great textural difference. The real kicker was the pickling done on the vegetables which provided a zesty counter to the smoky nature of the bok choy and tuna. Truly, it was a superb dish. Overall, an above average meal. Service was solid, though as is often remarked upon by others, was a tad slow in places, though nothing that annoyed us.
GRADE: B+ Highlights: My tuna, nice ambiance Lows: Tables nearest tank too close together

We've come to the end of the line for this particular trip; however, before I begin the last review of Artist Point, a story is in order. A tale of epic proportions, only told in a much condensed form. . .mostly. . .

Luv and I owe Disney a lot. No, no, no, I don't mean we owe them money (though that is true but another story unto itself). We met because of Disney (not the man himself, the company), and thus we hold many things dear at House of Mouse. Our love of Disney caused a chance meeting on this very site, the DIS. Fast forward a while, and we wound up meeting for the first time at Disney. Where? Glad you asked. We first met on the beach at the Wilderness Lodge. . .oh, wait, the now defunct beach at WL. :sad1: Yeah, yeah, GP is fine place to eat, but still. We also later shared a very romantic meal at Artist Point. It was perfect (no doubt our mutual attraction helped, again, but still). Fast forward a few years, and if you were staying at the Lodge around the 4th and 5th of July back in 2013, you may have seen us taking pictures there or noticed the brief ceremony up on the 4th floor outdoor area overlooking the main pool. Yes, we were married at the Lodge. Guess where we had our wedding reception meal? Yep, Artist Point. They treated us so well, and the food was superb. Over the years since, AP hit a rough patch, but we never gave up on it. Sure enough, a new chef came along and righted the ship, plus the manager is a really nice guy who thrives on making your experience at AP a good one. All that to say that we almost always make AP our last meal during our trips, and this time was no exception.

Artist Point
We like to dine early since that assures that we get a window seat, and we often get the exact same table as the very first time we dined there. On this evening, we showed a bit early and were seated, once again, at that table. Our server was Diana. We'd not had her before, but after that meal, she is now one of our favorite servers on property. The manager stopped by to welcome us back, and the rest of the meal followed suit after that opening. In short, the food was superbly crafted, the service impeccable, and the ambiance (as usual) was very serene and romantic.

Oops. Time to get back to work. I'll add pictures and descriptions tomorrow. . .

Artist Point (Round 1)
We love this place as I described above, so let me get on with the pics. . .

I took photos of the wine lists, but they didn't turn out too well. I recommend the Argyle Brut (Sparkling) and the Williamette Valley Chardonnay for whites. Reds, to me, are a stronger suit for Oregon, and I highly recommend the Sineann Pinot Noir. Very silky.

We started with appetizers, and while Luv went with the tagliatelle with duck ragout and oyster mushrooms, I opted as I almost always do for the smoked mushroom bisque. For some odd reason, I don't have pictures of her plates, so perhaps again she'll rescue me (notice a theme?). The tagliatelle was superb with wonderfully gamy notes of the duck and the accompanying greens adding a nice bite. It is almost a meal unto itself.

My bisque. If you've had it, I needn't say more. If not, try it. Unctuousness at its best, and you'll want the sourdough they bring out when you first sit down to sop up every. . .last. . .drop. . .
AP4.jpg

My entree was the buffalo loin. To be frank, AP has had issues with this dish a couple of times over the years, even to the point I quit ordering whatever dish they made with it. I went back to the loin this trip and was extremely happy I did. Cooked perfectly, served with roasted root vegetables and a parsnip puree, it was a winner. Paired perfectly with the aforementioned Sineann Pinot.
AP5.jpg

So far, so good. More to come in Round 2. . .

Huge Tiffins fan here! Yes, expensive, but the uniqueness makes up for it for us. The Nomad Lounge is also a huge plus! We frequent the signatures often and the only one I find too pricey for what is offered is Narcoossee's.

You do have quite a history at WL and AP! Your wedding and reception must have been so magical.:lovestruc

We haven't been to AP in a few years but are excited to return this December. The menu is very exciting and I've always loved the wines offered. I'll be trying that Pinot Noir you recommended. There are truly no words for that mushroom bisque.:love:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!