Slightly Goofy Returns

SlightlyGoofy

<font color=green>I shall be forced to take you on
Hello my dear friends and friends I have yet to meet. My husband and I used to travel from IN for many years to vacation at our favorite place, WDW. One year we went 4 times, the first year of Free Dining we booked in for 28 fantastic, magical days. Many happy memories were had. We moved to FL a few years ago and managed a couple more trips but bad health made it nearly impossible and then finally impossible. Tom passed away a couple of months ago and I decided that this first Christmas on my own the very best way to celebrate the season would be to return to the scene of many of our 'crimes'. I am booked into Music (hoping to be able to move to Sports, our favorite stomping grounds) from December 2nd thru the 6th.

I hope to see some of you there and am posting to reconnect, if possible.

Thanks a bunch, SG/Linda

Attachments

• Goofy handstand.png
    Goofy handstand.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 0
How wonderful you are going back!

We’re doing Thanksgiving in WDW this year partly because it will be my first big holiday without both my parents, so I understand seeking out a happy place!

How wonderful you are going back!

We’re doing Thanksgiving in WDW this year partly because it will be my first big holiday without both my parents, so I understand seeking out a happy place!

Hi there! No better place to remember the happy times than at the happiest place on Earth. I hope you have perfect weather (rain and you have your rain coats so you can enjoy the parks mostly empty and get on all the rides without a wait).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!