• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

slo’s FRIDAY 4/12 poll - Golfing 🏌🏻🏌🏻‍♀️

Golfing - Are you a golfer and how long have you been golfing? (m.c.)

• I am a golfer

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • I used to be a golfer

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • I am not a golfer

Votes: 71 78.9%
  • I’m a male

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • I’m a female

Votes: 66 73.3%
  • I started golfing when I was under 20yrs old

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • I started golfing in my 20s or 30s

• I started golfing in my 40s or 50s

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • I started golfing in my 60s or older

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - please post your answer

• Total voters
@slo , would you ever try real golf at WDW? I heard the golf course there were excellent. ⛳🏌️‍♂️🏌️‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: slo
Certainly not a golfer although when Tiger was active I watched every tournament that I could. But way back when
I was in high school, (I graduated in 1960), For our sophomore year we were allowed to pick four different sports to
try out. I choose golf, bowling, archery and trampoline. It was the most wonderful, interesting year. We were made
to push ourselves in ways that we didn't believe we had any talent for. We learned the correct techniques for each
sport as well as the rules. I wish every kid could have that experience.

@slo , would you ever try real golf at WDW? I heard the golf course there were excellent. ⛳🏌️‍♂️🏌️‍♀️
The only way I would do this is if I had someone to do it with. My DH thinks he can golf 🙄 (he is not good - LOL) and my DD20 says she’d love to learn too. If her and I both learn how to golf when she’s done with softball and college, then I’d be willing to golf there with them. I have also heard how wonderful the WDW courses are.

I am not a golfer myself. I have of course played the miniature golf some, and I am not good at it.

I have tried hit a ball before (with some family members who were teeing up and hitting golf balls into an open field). I failed miserably at that. I really had great deal trouble actually hitting the ball. I struck out several times in a row :rotfl2:

I answered golfer, but I am terrible at it. I do have my own set of clubs, but they are collecting dust. My son and husband like to play, and sometimes I join them.

Avid golfer. Slowing down over the past few years but played regularly over the years. Had two regular golf trips each year. One spring one fall. Played many famous courses with good friends and relatives. Usually play 18 on arrival day 36 on the next two and 18 on departure day. Way too many memories and great times. It is expensive but it’s not like Disney is cheap. And by the way the Disney courses are fantastic.

I'm not a golfer, but I have driven the beer cart for a couple of charity tournaments. :) :drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter