slo’s THURSDAY 4/18 poll - Michael Buble 🎶🎤

Michael Buble - What’s your opinion, How often do you listen, Have you seen him in concert? (m.c.)

• I love him ❤️

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • I like him 🙂👍🏻

Votes: 26 31.0%
  • He’s just ok 😐

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • I’m not a fan 🙁👎🏻

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • I have no opinion - I haven’t listened to him or I don’t know who he is

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • I listen to him often

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • I listen to him off and on

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • I rarely or never listen to him

Votes: 36 42.9%
  • I’ve seen him in concert

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
I really like him, but I'm afraid I've only listened to his Christmas stuff! Never really thought about the non-holiday songs. Maybe I'll listen to him today.

I’m a big fan and listen to him pretty often. I haven’t seen him in concert as I rarely go to concerts but I might consider it.

I really and truly have no opinion. I don't listen to this type of music often. The only thing I know about him is that my late uncle used to mistakenly call him Michael Bubble.

Living in Vancouver where he is from, I have heard of him early on. I remember the first time I heard his music was as a friend worked with one of his relatives and put his CD she had been given on when we were in her car. I like his music a lot but have never seen him in concert.

I like him. I have several of his songs on my favorite playlist and several more on my Christmas playlist. I wouldn’t say I listen to him “often” but I enjoy when his songs come on.

I have seen him in concert. My husband got me tickets as a gift. We were in literally the top row of a basketball arena… but it was still a great show. For the very last song, he put down his microphone and just sang. He sounded great and crystal clear even all the way up in the rafters. The guy has pipes for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter