slo’s THURSDAY 4/25 poll - Bologna

Bologna - Do you eat it now & What kind do you eat? (m.c.)

• Yes - I eat Bologna now - a lot

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Yes - I eat Bologna now - sometimes

Votes: 12 11.7%
  • Yes - I eat Bologna now - rarely

Votes: 34 33.0%
  • No - I do not eat Bologna now

Votes: 48 46.6%
  • I eat regular / all meat Bologna

Votes: 23 22.3%
  • I eat beef Bologna

Votes: 20 19.4%
  • I eat garlic Bologna

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • I eat another type - please post what it is

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • I have never in my life ate Bologna

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
It's my husband who eats the bologna. It's gotta be Oscar Mayer Beef Bologna, and boy is it hard to find now (since COVID shortages) and it costs a lot!!!

I am not a fan but I do have a family member who loves baloney ;) and so I pick it up every now and then, we get the Boars Head brand and sometimes the garlic version. I do sort of like Mortadella on rare occasion, which is a sort of fancy bologna that is less grainy.

I am not a fan but I do have a family member who loves baloney ;) and so I pick it up every now and then, we get the Boars Head brand and sometimes the garlic version. I do sort of like Mortadella on rare occasion, which is a sort of fancy bologna that is less grainy.
I love Mortadella. But is is expensive. Love that a lot of the cruise ships have it

I buy it every few weeks as part of the lunchmeat order. I only like German bologna sliced thin. I only order about a 1/4 pound which gets 3 sandwiches & I also add deli ham & cheese. I eat it on Rye , toasted white bread or a roll with mustard.

Last edited:
I do NOT eat it... I cannot ever remember eating it really. To me it made me think it was just flat hotdogs....and I don't eat hotdogs. I DO remember my grandparents would fried bologna.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter