• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

small wedding cake at Bomas

Is it possible to have Boma's make a small cake for a surprise party after dinner? We will have about 25 eating dinner there and want to surprise two of our guests who will have been married the week before.

Call Animal Kingdom Lodge and ask for the food and beverage department. And tell them what you want to do and see if they can help you. When we celebrated my dad's b-day two years ago we called the Flying Fish directly to get a b-day cake. They asked us what we wanted and got a cake done at the Broadwalk Bakery for us. It was the best cake ever.

An update:

Just got off the phone with Ed the pastry chef at Animal Kingdom Lodge. He was happy to help me with my request of a small wedding cake for our friends. And he said he can make it look like a real wedding cake with lace icing! I'll bet it will be beautiful.

Thank you again, Daisy, for your help!

That's awesome!! I knew they would help you. I have never been let down by calling a disney place directly. I know you're guests will be so happy and feel so special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter