Smallworlds?

NedsTJ

Only 5.67E+06 feet from MK!
Just getting tired of all the Elf Island postings :lmao:

So, aside from me and Happy, is anyone else still actively playing SW? Per their blogs, the official release is "scheduled" for next week, and I know I'm looking forward to it. Anyone else care to comment?
:banana:

haha yes Ned, I still play SW quite a bit :)

Totally addicted to the space invaders and the asteroids tournaments

I haven't been back on since they changed how often we could do missions. Got a little distracted by Wizards and Elf Island. (Actually was spending a lot of time in the Halloween towers in Wizards, which was rather a treat for my Wizard-City-Bound characters.)

I do have things I plan to work on in Small Worlds. I love the creative possibilities. The question is, if we make new missions now, who will come?

I've pretty much stopped tying to level up since we're all going to be reset back to 20 after launch. Ironically, the high-level items I own won't be usable anymore; I'm guessing for a very long time.

It will be interesting to see how this all works out.

I'm still playing SW, though haven't been lately. I intend to still play once they launch next week.

For me once they changed how we could complete missions, I cut way back too. And the fact that you can't really buy any additional property at this time to work with.

I'm not abandoning SW yet... just been in other games as of late. ;)

Yes, indeed I am still there. At this point, it is my favorite of all the games I tried. :thumbsup2

I find the features innovative. The official staff is accessible and open to players opinions. They seem to really care about players' feedback. SW appears well organized with the "helpers" and "super helpers". As I have explained to SW, if I had a better idea of my schedule in the next year, I'd consider it that opportunity. Right now I just don't want to make a commitment I may not be able to keep.

The "custom mission" engine gives me a creative release. They various levels and types of missions out there are fun to play as well. The interactions are great too. If you haven't been in SW in the past month...take another look around! (furniture shoots magic, items can greet you by name, and more!)

Although there are not as many VMKers as long ago, there are still some. I've also met some wonderful new friends.

Very curious to see the details of the "launch" and the "VIP package(s)" sometime next week.
I may just join this one!

I'm in agreement with Soup...er, Happy on this one. I'm looking forward to seeing what the pricing structure is for VIP, it kinda bothers me a bit that they haven't even leaked any info that yet, but we'll see soon enough. I just wish I had more time in the day to play, LOL!
I might just have to take off two days next week to play...oh, wait, I do have two days off next week (too bad i'm burning a turkey on one of them...)

AKA: Rightsaid Ned

I haven't been on it in awhile. To many games, too little time. I realized that after launch the free level will be probably be pretty restrictive. It also didn't fit my interest very well, I don't really like the arcade games, I can't play with sound on so the music customizing is a loss, the bar/spa type decor isn't my thing, etc. Yes there are some parts I really like, such as visiting with friends. And I really like my puppy. But I don't even really like how the characters look. So I guess I'll just let this one go.

I haven't been on it in awhile. To many games, too little time. I realized that after launch the free level will be probably be pretty restrictive. It also didn't fit my interest very well, I don't really like the arcade games, I can't play with sound on so the music customizing is a loss, the bar/spa type decor isn't my thing, etc. Yes there are some parts I really like, such as visiting with friends. And I really like my puppy. But I don't even really like how the characters look. So I guess I'll just let this one go.

I'm posting this because unless people play on a regular basis, they may not be current on news in the SW Forums. Regarding the arcade style games, a few players suggested more interactive games. The response from someone on the SW Crew was: "yes Yes YES!!! Yeah I want these too! Definitely on the cards & in the works."

In the October build the dungeon/gothic theme was expanded and a diner theme was added. I am hoping they contine to expand and add more themes too. They have added a few more guest room and island options as well.

Just getting tired of all the Elf Island postings :lmao:

So, aside from me and Happy, is anyone else still actively playing SW? Per their blogs, the official release is "scheduled" for next week, and I know I'm looking forward to it. Anyone else care to comment?
:banana:
I still play SmallWorlds.. :D

Ev

I have tried VFK, Elf Island, Wizards, Pixie Hollow, and SmallWorlds. Small Worlds is actually my favorite of them all, but I haven't played much lately. I am waiting until the "official" release to see what the game will truly become. I love Wizards, but that is more of a "gamer" game. SmallWorlds is my favorite for visiting with friends.

Yes, indeed I am still there. At this point, it is my favorite of all the games I tried. :thumbsup2

I find the features innovative. The official staff is accessible and open to players opinions. They seem to really care about players' feedback. SW appears well organized with the "helpers" and "super helpers". As I have explained to SW, if I had a better idea of my schedule in the next year, I'd consider it that opportunity. Right now I just don't want to make a commitment I may not be able to keep.

The "custom mission" engine gives me a creative release. They various levels and types of missions out there are fun to play as well. The interactions are great too. If you haven't been in SW in the past month...take another look around! (furniture shoots magic, items can greet you by name, and more!)

Although there are not as many VMKers as long ago, there are still some. I've also met some wonderful new friends.

Very curious to see the details of the "launch" and the "VIP package(s)" sometime next week.
I may just join this one!

It's my favorite game too. I haven't played in a little while. not really planning on playing again...

I'm on SW's as well...lilbumbles there too, but as mentioned above...too many games so little time! LOL

I like the graphics and my beach house i created...but beyond that I haven't played very much, the lag is awful for me & i didn't want to put alot of effort until after beta.

I haven't got any help on there either, so kinda bummed about that. I did go on the other day and tried to do the Holiday Mission & couldn't find the burger place and nobody would help so I logged off, too frustrating! LOL

I've recently come back to it over the holidays. Too much work before that kept me from logging on.

I wish we could do the missions more often, but I am liking the loyalty challenge.

I have tried all the others and at least in SW you can actually do some of the missions with friends, together. I think this is what I miss most from VMK, doing things together. I have tried Elf but all the games you play are solo and even building the homes was alone. Wizards is ok but really can't move forward without paying. Sorry but I cannot stand VFK and all the rudeness that occurs in that game. I still play pirates although haven't seen any of my guild in a long time (sorry guys, might join Jam's guild as they always seem to have people logged in). I am waiting for the new story line to be released as I also enjoy doing those quests because again you can do it together.

How I wish I could go to the pirate lobby and get into a game of pirates with a few of my friends......sigh.........................:sad1:

Nothing to add to this thread since I don't play SmallWorlds much at all anymore... but just want to say I miss you greatly, Cruise! :sad1:

Pink....get on facebook and accept my request. I have your sister already. I know you are busy but it will be an easy way to keep in touch....DO IT NOW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter