***Smiley Thread #16*** Some MORE Favorite Smilies

:sad1:

I'm very upset - I've been feeling REALLY achy since going to Puerto Rico; weird how it came on so suddenly [ I attributed it to the uncomfortable bed]. I finally went to my doctor, who ran a blood test....turns out that I probably have Polymyalgia Rheumatica, which is a type of autoimmune disease that affects the muscles - mainly, my arms, shoulders, hips, and thighs. So, now I am on a 6-day regimen (not unlike a Z-Pac) of the corticosteroid similar to Prednizone[for the SECOND TIME in two weeks]; I might have to be on a low-dose regimen of it for the next year or so.....great, just great. I turn 60 and I fall to pieces.....:sad: It STINKS getting old....

:sad1:

I'm very upset - I've been feeling REALLY achy since going to Puerto Rico; weird how it came on so suddenly [ I attributed it to the uncomfortable bed]. I finally went to my doctor, who ran a blood test....turns out that I probably have Polymyalgia Rheumatica, which is a type of autoimmune disease that affects the muscles - mainly, my arms, shoulders, hips, and thighs. So, now I am on a 6-day regimen (not unlike a Z-Pac) of the corticosteroid similar to Prednizone[for the SECOND TIME in two weeks]; I might have to be on a low-dose regimen of it for the next year or so.....great, just great. I turn 60 and I fall to pieces.....:sad: It STINKS getting old....

I have those days too but overall I'm sort of resigned to lots of maintenance doctor appointments and new age-related problems like borderline Type 2 diabetes and higher blood pressure. If I start to drown in self-pity I just look at my mom at almost 89 and many serious health problems and then I realize I'm okay.

Hopefully, you will feel better soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter