Snorkeling and photo pass

Tpeila

Earning My Ears
when I called they made it sound like snorkeling was included. Is this an extra cost?

Last time we went to Disneyland we were able to prepurchase a photo pass can we do that for Aulani?

Thanks! 4 weeks and counting!

• One-Day Access: $20 per adult (ages 10 and up); $15 per child (ages 9 and under)
  • Length-of-Stay Access: $39 per adult (ages 10 and up); $29 per child (ages 9 and under)

Photos from the breakfast would be on the CD. But you also have the option of buying an actual photo, which would be a separate purchase.

Photos from the breakfast would be on the CD. But you also have the option of buying an actual photo, which would be a separate purchase.
Unless something has changed since last spring when we were there, character breakfast pics were not included on our PhotoPass. We were told this was an additional charge.

Unless something has changed since last spring when we were there, character breakfast pics were not included on our PhotoPass. We were told this was an additional charge.

Interesting. My event planner (the one from Disney Fairytale Weddings at Aulani) advised me the photos would all be added to the disc. Maybe call the resort and ask, OP.

Last edited:
You have to buy the character meal package in order to get the digital copy added to your CD.

We spent 7 nights at Aulani in the fall. We snorkeled one time in Rainbow Reef. While we enjoyed it, we did not have an interest in doing it multiple times. If you have a strong interest in snorkeling, there are better options in the "wild". Second, we didn't think Photopass was a great option given the limited size and opportunities for photos. In addition, many times we were heading to/from the pool and/or beach, so getting our picture taken was not idea.

We certainly enjoyed our experience at Aulani but it is significantly different than a week at WDW or DL. Aulani is a great resort in Hawaii with a Disney touch. I encourage everyone to keep their expectations in check.

I had a different experience from the above poster and found the photo pass worth it for our family. We got tons of photos on our cd. Our kids took part in some of the activities at Aunty's ( not the premium ones) and we took part in some of the family activities and there were photographers at these events. It was nice to get some pictures of the kids when we weren't there. I advise that you get a free map at the store when you arrive of where all the photo pass locations are. I didn't know this existed until right before we were leaving. They had this thing at the time that if you got pictures done at a number of locations you got an extra free print. You might want to check if they still do this. We ran around like crazy people the last day trying to get in these shots. Lol.

The character meal photos were separate from the photo pass. You had to buy the package.

My DH and eldest daughter took advantage of rainbow reef. You can also use the equipment on the beach. My youngest refused to go in and I didn't bother. DH and DD1 went into rainbow reef al out everyday we were there for a bit and enjoyed it. we got pictures of DD feeding the fish in rainbow reef and that was a great experience for her.

ETA: you don't have to buy the CD until the end of the trip so you can decide if it is worth it or not.

• One-Day Access: $20 per adult (ages 10 and up); $15 per child (ages 9 and under)
  • Length-of-Stay Access: $39 per adult (ages 10 and up); $29 per child (ages 9 and under)

Where do you find the prices of the various activities?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter