So Close!

EM Lawrence

DIS Veteran
Exactly 4 weeks to the day after closing, I got my Welcome email with my Activation Code in it. I very excitedly tried to log in to my account, but I quickly realized I do not have a Club ID yet. I called Member Services and they said they could see me in the system, but they could not talk to me unless I could provide my Member ID to them. She suggested I email Member Administration and hope that they email me back.

How is this normally provided to resale buyer? Surely this is not the way things normally go?

This whole process has involved so much waiting and frustration!

Now I may be completely wrong but,,don’t you put the activation code on log in screen then hit “create a new account”?

It asks for both Member ID and Activation Code on the very first screen. I've emailed MA, so hopefully I'll get the second piece of information soon.

It asks for both Member ID and Activation Code on the very first screen. I've emailed MA, so hopefully I'll get the second piece of information soon.
So sorry!! It looks like they got to you in the wrong order- so disappointing for sure! Hopefully they get back to you quickly with your ID#🤞

I bought in 2019. I got only an activation code by email. I had to call in to get my member number. They made me answer stuff about the deed and matched up the email.

I never got anything at all in the mail, except the dumb magazine.

I bought last week and only received the activation email. I emailed the sale agent I did the points with and he emailed me my Member ID. Although then I had change the contract as I wanted my wife on it so looks like they cancelled my old account and started again as I have a new activation email and my old log in doesn’t work. I’ve not bothered calling again as I’m expecting Fed Ex to deliver the new paperwork today.

I got on the website this morning and saw a 1BR Standard View available at BWV for out dates. I believe those are hard to come by, so I called MS just to check and see if they could load my points any faster so I could get that reservation. They were able to transfer the points for me while I was on the phone and they booked the villa for me. I am SO HAPPY I could cry!! The person I spoke with could not have been any nicer. I've been very sick the past few months and having this trip to look forward to is just the pixie dust I needed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter