So I asked WDW about the tv remote cleaning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you asked because we've been leaving them in the bags. Pete said he was glad they were in bags in a podcast long ago but I'v e been thinking it was to keep it clean until opened by the next guest.
I keep my remotes in bags (or otherwise wrapped in plastic) at home 100% of the time, (my kids always seem to have sticky fingers and I don't like my remotes all nasty). So it was pretty normal for us -- we didn't remove them from their bags in our villa. We also barely watched TV, except for turning on the weather/park hours channel every morning (I love the music!).
I left them in the bags, but I wiped the bag down just in case. I think it’s easier to clean the bag than the remote,
I guess we’re not that smart because we left it in the bag at Pop in July! 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ve read about so many people on this board putting it in a ziploc bag before COVID that I didn’t even think about it.

But if they don't change the bag thinking no one has used remote, you all may be touching the same bag!!! :p

But if they don't change the bag thinking no one has used remote, you all may be touching the same bag!!! :p
That’s why I wiped it down and why they should switch the bag and clean the remote between guests always,

I just can't imagine they're not changing the bag between guests, with all of the other measures they're taking. Obviously, I could be wrong.

It's a very good think that they clean the TV remote, because according to the statistics the TV remote is the most used electronic device after the phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter