So is it too early for a PTR for Oct/Nov 2021??

Are You Planning a 50th Anniversary Trip to Disney World?

• Total voters

AmberMK

Earning My Ears
Is anyone else already hoping to con their SO into a 50th anniversary trip by giving up birthdays AND Christmas til 2022 AND adding Universal cause it might sway him since he mentioned how much he wants to do Harry Potter?

Yep... That's me... Hearing that Disney was FINALLY gonna take care of Epcot, plus all the new lands I do know about, and all the rumors flying like crazy... I REALLLLLLLY want to hit Disney in 2021!!

I was hoping to make it a Halloween AND Christmas overdose theme park bash, but apparently, Orlando hates me... Disney ends Halloween on the 31st of Oct... Universal doesn't start Christmas until the 18th of November! Whose horrible idea was that and who do I write to get it changed? I really need them to set it up so I can do Disney Halloween, Disney Christmas, Universal Horror Nights, AND Universal Christmas (Grinch... hell yeah!) in the same 2ish weeks. Absolutely NOT doable:sad::sad::sad::sad:!

The vague non-Christmas Plan right now

• Disney for 10 Days
    • Contemporary Hotel, Main Tower, Theme Park side, Preferably the top floor, if I win the lottery then the Presidential Suite
    • Halloween Party with Desert Party, plus whatever villains stuff they put out, cause I love me some:maleficen !!!
    • Deluxe Dining plus chefs table at V&As (hey... I dream BIG). Lots of signature dinners, cause we really prefer QS lunches which deluxe dining credits are a total waste to use and the SO loves a good steak (more bribery), and if I have my way we will be at whatever breakfast gets us into the park early or maybe some of the awesome buffets.
    • Park Hopper Plus so we can just wander around wherever we want, though we didn't enjoy the water park we tried last time, maybe the other one is better, or I'll try something other than the Lazy River which just isn't quite deep enough or something, not sure what made it so uncomfortable
  • Universal for 4 days
    • I don't know a lot about Universal, so I'm kinda winging it here
    • The Hard Rock hotel, I hear it's the closest to the parks currently there, might change if there is one more centrally located to whatever they are supposedly building in the next couple of years
    • Dining... no clue
    • Whatever is the same as Park Hopper Plus, plus the fast pass which I'm told I have to buy separately
    • Halloween Horror Night and fast pass for Horror Night which, again, I'm told I have to buy separately
So now that I"ve vaguely planned an exceedingly expensive trip... all I have to do is convince him how much HE wants to do it... lol.

Is anyone else already hoping to con their SO into a 50th anniversary trip by giving up birthdays AND Christmas til 2022 AND adding Universal cause it might sway him since he mentioned how much he wants to do Harry Potter?

Yep... That's me... Hearing that Disney was FINALLY gonna take care of Epcot, plus all the new lands I do know about, and all the rumors flying like crazy... I REALLLLLLLY want to hit Disney in 2021!!

I was hoping to make it a Halloween AND Christmas overdose theme park bash, but apparently, Orlando hates me... Disney ends Halloween on the 31st of Oct... Universal doesn't start Christmas until the 18th of November! Whose horrible idea was that and who do I write to get it changed? I really need them to set it up so I can do Disney Halloween, Disney Christmas, Universal Horror Nights, AND Universal Christmas (Grinch... hell yeah!) in the same 2ish weeks. Absolutely NOT doable:sad::sad::sad::sad:!

The vague non-Christmas Plan right now

• Disney for 10 Days
    • Contemporary Hotel, Main Tower, Theme Park side, Preferably the top floor, if I win the lottery then the Presidential Suite
    • Halloween Party with Desert Party, plus whatever villains stuff they put out, cause I love me some:maleficen !!!
    • Deluxe Dining plus chefs table at V&As (hey... I dream BIG). Lots of signature dinners, cause we really prefer QS lunches which deluxe dining credits are a total waste to use and the SO loves a good steak (more bribery), and if I have my way we will be at whatever breakfast gets us into the park early or maybe some of the awesome buffets.
    • Park Hopper Plus so we can just wander around wherever we want, though we didn't enjoy the water park we tried last time, maybe the other one is better, or I'll try something other than the Lazy River which just isn't quite deep enough or something, not sure what made it so uncomfortable
  • Universal for 4 days
    • I don't know a lot about Universal, so I'm kinda winging it here
    • The Hard Rock hotel, I hear it's the closest to the parks currently there, might change if there is one more centrally located to whatever they are supposedly building in the next couple of years
    • Dining... no clue
    • Whatever is the same as Park Hopper Plus, plus the fast pass which I'm told I have to buy separately
    • Halloween Horror Night and fast pass for Horror Night which, again, I'm told I have to buy separately
So now that I"ve vaguely planned an exceedingly expensive trip... all I have to do is convince him how much HE wants to do it... lol.
Sounds like a great plan to me. I am starting to plan for 2019. Planning is fun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!