So it looks like Be Our Guest is becoming Prix Fixe Meal and 2TS credits...thoughts?

Yowza! I guess I am fortunate where I live then. Orlandoans have some very nice options as well.

Down here now, hoping to try some of these next week with some clients, unless D Springs is better.

Could use some recommendations, thanks.

As for BoG, happy to see this change. Atmosphere is to cool to waste on bad food, at least for dinner.

Last edited:
NOT HAPPY AT ALL. This will no longer be a family restaurant. The menu will not be appealing to many. And I don't feel this very iconic place, based on a movie loved so much should change to a menu that is less desirable to the ones that want to be here the most. My daughter and I are going at Christmas for the first time, and this was something she was looking forward to. We are so disappointed.
i totally agree. this would not interest us in the least. i would rather see them leave this type of menu to the various deluxe resort restaurants. be our guest is heavily themed for families and kids of all ages and this change does not seem to fit. jmho

i totally agree. this would not interest us in the least. i would rather see them leave this type of menu to the various deluxe resort restaurants. be our guest is heavily themed for families and kids of all ages and this change does not seem to fit. jmho

Isn’t the change just for dinner though? So wouldn’t the expand the number never of people that can experience it? Those wanting something fancier can go for dinner and those wanting something simpler/family friendly go for breakfast or lunch and still enjoy the setting?

Isn’t the change just for dinner though? So wouldn’t the expand the number never of people that can experience it? Those wanting something fancier can go for dinner and those wanting something simpler/family friendly go for breakfast or lunch and still enjoy the setting?

Agreed, that' why I also mentioned at least for dinner. :thumbsup2

* For now...

I agree that it might be nice to give people the option of going fancier, but a major draw, especially for families, is to meet the Beast which is only available at dinner. I can see more people being okay with the change if they made the Beast available all day.

I agree that it might be nice to give people the option of going fancier, but a major draw, especially for families, is to meet the Beast which is only available at dinner. I can see more people being okay with the change if they made the Beast available all day.

That’s true - or at least some other way to meet him. I know we met him with Belle in France a few years ago but I don’t think he does that any more

I’ve been trying to book breakfast at BOG after 19th Aug from 180+10...... something is up! I wonder if changes are due for breakfast too.... any ideas..

I’ve been trying to book breakfast at BOG after 19th Aug from 180+10...... something is up! I wonder if changes are due for breakfast too.... any ideas..
I couldn’t book BoG for breakfast on my last trip(nov/dec) and believe me I tried,lol. I did the TP notification, I checked daily, got on the app early in the am at exactly 180 days, never got it. I just think it’s impossible to get sometimes. I did get BoG dinner and lunch though, so I didn’t complain.

I couldn’t book BoG for breakfast on my last trip(nov/dec) and believe me I tried,lol. I did the TP notification, I checked daily, got on the app early in the am at exactly 180 days, never got it. I just think it’s impossible to get sometimes. I did get BoG dinner and lunch though, so I didn’t complain.

I know (thank you) but you can (and I have ) booked breakfasts ahead of that date -and some prior are still open; but there’s nothing later and has not been for 180 + 10 20th - 24th August ...... seems strange the whole breakfast serving would be sold out in seconds for a block of days..... I called WDW dine and was told no bookings available and to try later ..... I’m intrigued as to why - my family really enjoy BOG breakfast........ but who knows with the other changes..

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

BOG is an absolutely STUNNING Cafeteria. It may become a "2 point" Cafeteria. It will still be a Cafeteria :(.
Just us - aside from the Brown Derby? There are no real SIGS in the parks. We will go to the Hotels. You will do as you choose.

Again - All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

BOG is an absolutely STUNNING Cafeteria. It may become a "2 point" Cafeteria. It will still be a Cafeteria :(.
Just us - aside from the Brown Derby? There are no real SIGS in the parks. We will go to the Hotels. You will do as you choose.

Again - All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

Have you tried Tiffin's? I hear that ranks up there. I haven't had the opportunity yet, but I look forward to trying that one.

I have a breakfast ADR for aug 26th and I got it a day or two after the 180 day Mark and is for 9 people so was surprised it was still available but took it when I saw it earlier this week

We’ve never done breakfast before and have some people in our group who have never eaten there at all (and 2 first timers to WDW) so though it would be a good chance for everyone to see the inside of BoG without spending a fortune

I have a breakfast ADR for aug 26th and I got it a day or two after the 180 day Mark and is for 9 people so was surprised it was still available but took it when I saw it earlier this week

We’ve never done breakfast before and have some people in our group who have never eaten there at all (and 2 first timers to WDW) so though it would be a good chance for everyone to see the inside of BoG without spending a fortune

Just a note on breakfast. It's easy to split an entree. You also get a decent sized platter of pastries. You should get two for a group of nine, ask if you don't. So personally, I'd avoid the French Toast... although tasty, between that and the pastries it's a sugar coma. I like the open faced poached eggs sandwich on the croissant.

Just a note on breakfast. It's easy to split an entree. You also get a decent sized platter of pastries. You should get two for a group of nine, ask if you don't. So personally, I'd avoid the French Toast... although tasty, between that and the pastries it's a sugar coma. I like the open faced poached eggs sandwich on the croissant.

Thanks for this - and good to know about the entrees being big enough. We were thinking of splitting stuff so maybe one person getting that French toast thing to try it but even just looking at it seemed like it would be a lotnfor one person to eat all of it

Thanks for this - and good to know about the entrees being big enough. We were thinking of splitting stuff so maybe one person getting that French toast thing to try it but even just looking at it seemed like it would be a lotnfor one person to eat all of it

My family splits breakfast there and we never leave hungry. We do not ask for extra pastries, and we still have enough.

We actually split CS a lot, and many TS as well. We prefer to eat more often and leave satisfied but not over full than to just keep to two huge meals per day.

My family splits breakfast there and we never leave hungry. We do not ask for extra pastries, and we still have enough.

We actually split CS a lot, and many TS as well. We prefer to eat more often and leave satisfied but not over full than to just keep to two huge meals per day.

We do that too - and at CS sometimes I get a kids meal as usually enough food - the kids Mongolians beef at sunshine Seasons is good and tons of food

We do that too - and at CS sometimes I get a kids meal as usually enough food - the kids Mongolians beef at sunshine Seasons is good and tons of food

We are debating the DxDDP on one of the rooms we have booked in December and just splitting meals a few times. We already share meals because my DH would rather chew glass and die than throw food away, so he has been known to finish leftovers just to avoid that. Honestly, the childrens meals would be a good filler meal when we cannot share, or choose to use the appetizer as a starter for the table, and still have an individual meal for everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter