So sad

LOLA2

TINK<br><font color=9966ff> I never heard of not t
I have been tottaly pumped wanting to get timeshare for the last month, been doing all this research and planning- actually had the next two years planned out. Well just got tax returns back:scared1: we owe, are not getting money back like last year!! That is how I was planning on paying down payment. Now looks like I will not get the deal for SSR and now I have to call guide and tell him I cannot do it just yet. Will need to start saving.
how long do you think before AKV sell out? Maybe I will try for that in about 6 months.:rotfl2:

Don't worry, AKV will be available for some time to come. There are going to be 5 phases of AKV, and they are just selling phase 1 now.

You will have plenty of time for AKV, they have not even started on the new building and that will take a while to build.

Sorry about your tax news. I am actually putting off going to our tax woman as I am worried that we will owe this year as opposed to getting money back...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter