Social Sci

goofy's_gurl

DIS Veteran
I have found this one website a last month. I was waiting on to see if I get paid, then vacation came and I am now just getting back into the swing of things :thumbsup2.

The site is SocialSci.com. You can only earn Amazon GC's, which in my opinion is good and bad. It is good for all who is now switching gears to start saving for Christmas and bad for the people who like the cold hard cash :lmao: I say give it a try I made $10 in two days!

I have found this one website a last month. I was waiting on to see if I get paid, then vacation came and I am now just getting back into the swing of things :thumbsup2.

The site is SocialSci.com. You can only earn Amazon GC's, which in my opinion is good and bad. It is good for all who is now switching gears to start saving for Christmas and bad for the people who like the cold hard cash :lmao: I say give it a try I made $10 in two days!

Okay can explain in more details what this site is about and I might need step by step directions. I am not sure exactly what suppose to do on this site.

I have not been on in a while. You sign up, and they have things called "studies" all studies they had I have qualified for. It is just like a survey, but it studies a group of people whether it is age, race, or gender. And you go through and answer all the questions when you are done it will say you have been award this number of points. I will go on later and right a step by step guide. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter