Socks???

Krisj

Mouseketeer
I bought my walking shoes, now I need to know, are there any great socks I should know about? I bought my shoes and they are comfy and all, but a tad loose. So I am thinking thick socks would be fine. Any suggestions?

A company named Thorlo makes a variety of socks for specific uses, walking, running, hiking, etc. Many of them are "cool'max" which helps to wick moisture away & keep your feet drier. They are quite expensive but we got ours at Marshall's & TJMaxx for $3-$4 instead of $8-$10.

Bring other pairs of shoes and alternate so if you blister, you will not aggrevate the area. Why not try sandals or loafers that have been broken in.

Each trip that's what I do. Also, on another post someone mentioned spray anti-perspirant on your feet before you "park." Can't hurt.

I love them. I read about them on these Boards. I usually have very sore feet while at WDW. But got Thorlos and used them for our last 2 trips and NO SORE FEET. They are padded and oh so comfortable. Expensive, but worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter