Soda Stream Thoughts

I wanted one for a long time. Finally my hubby just bought it for me as a Christmas gift. I've used it like 4 time, but for some reason have a bunch of flavors. We buy cases of LaCroix and similar instead. I feel ashamed every time I see it. It lives next to the coffee maker so I see it every day.

DH decided the other night he'd like a Soda Stream...

I know very little about them, as I don't drink anything carbonated. So I'm wondering what anyone thinks of their's? Or maybe if someone knows a way to try one... or do some sort of taste test with flavored water from the store before committing? I have no idea if that'd be similar or not :)

I use mine every day. It's not cheaper than soda but I can make small amounts at a time with just a splash of the sugar-free syrup. Cartridges are expensive at first but about half the price with trade-in. My local Kroger's carries them and handles the trades at the customer service counter. I keep 3 in rotation and do a trade of the 2 empties when I install the last full one.

Note: the carbonation adds a bitter flavor to the water so regular water flavorings may not work for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter