Sofas in Royal Pacific Rooms

zaxmom

DIS Veteran
The pictures I have seen of Royal Pacific all show a small sofa in the room. Do all of the rooms have these or are these deluxe rooms? We have a room with 2 queens booked. Thanks!

NO, I think only the rooms with one bed, or maybe club level rooms.............. we stayed last aug. with 2 queens in a reg. room, and had no sofa. I would call the hotel and inquire about it, if you want one.

i believe its only the suites that have couches in them- otherwise they probably wouldn't offer the roll out for the 5th person in the standard room- and from what i read all standard rooms are the same size- even the club- i don't think there would be any room for a couch

lisa:)

The club level rooms at RPR are just standard 2-queen rooms. They said there are 2 or 3 king bed rooms on club and some on the other floors that advertise "sleep 3 max" so I'm not sure if they would include the sofa. I'm thinking it's just the suites that have the sofa?

The standard 2 queen rooms have no sofa but the standard king rooms do have a sofa. :D

Standard, Water, or Club rooms with king beds have pullout sofas. King suites also have pullout sofas in the sitting area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter