Solo at Cali Grill early without a reservation?

Cramden

DIS Veteran
I have a solo trip coming up toward the end of September and I'll be on the DxDP. I'm trying to move around my reservations which have me currently booked at Narcoosee's on a Monday and CG on Tuesday. I think I'd like to switch CG to Monday so I'll be around MK to watch HEA and change my Tuesday to Jiko. I'm not having any luck switching my CG to Monday thus far either through me checking or the Touring Plans Reservation Tool. I'm sure I'll find one before my trip but it got me to thinking if I'd even need one? Would I be able to show up around opening and get a single spot at the bar and be able to order the full menu?

Thanks in advance!

If you get there early, getting a seat in the lounge area should not be a problem. I have seen people eat an entire meal in the lounge area, so its been done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter