**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

Thanks for the suggestions.

Unfortunately our hotel is set in stone. We paid my husband’s employer to add the nights on to the existing reservation so it would be a huge headache to change. We’re at the Loews Sapphire Falls which is universal related but does not include the express pass. I have access to discounted tickets though and I was hoping to see if I can addd express to those after I buy them.
Or we will deal without it. I’m patient

You can buy the Express Pass in the park. Sapphire Falls is just as close to the attractions at Universal and you get early admission, so it will be convenient.

Solo tips for WDW anyone? It will be my first time!

Assuming you are going in November (based on a post you made in a different thread), you may want to consider the Dessert Party and/or tickets for the Very Merry Christmas party (dates not published yet).

Has anyone done a tour solo? If so, how was it? Was it awkward in any way?
I'm going for a week in April for the SW half and was thinking of doing the Keys to the Kingdom tour.

I'm going for a week in April for the SW half and was thinking of doing the Keys to the Kingdom tour.

Yeah, I've done several solo tours... Walking in Walt's footsteps, scuba diving at Epcot and Segway tours. These where all great tours and it wasn't awkward at all because you are essentially listening to someone present during the tour (maybe with headphones on), on a ride (if your tour includes that), or just preoccupied looking at a particular display or artifact. If I had to pick an awkward moment it's when lunch was served and I didn't know anyone, however it wasn't that bad because I just struck up a conversation with the people at my table and discussed the tour. Good luck.

Assuming you are going in November (based on a post you made in a different thread), you may want to consider the Dessert Party and/or tickets for the Very Merry Christmas party (dates not published yet).
If I have enough money maybe I will do that!!

Yes I have done a few solo tours and they are a lot of fun. I am running in the half as well.

Yes I have done a few solo tours and they are a lot of fun. I am running in the half as well.

Awesome! I decided to sign up for the Kingdom Tour and now I´m considering doing the dessert party at night since these are things I can never do when I go since no one wants to spend money on these things!
And I'm doing all three races that weekend, first time doing this craziness! Good luck!

Awesome! I decided to sign up for the Kingdom Tour and now I´m considering doing the dessert party at night since these are things I can never do when I go since no one wants to spend money on these things!
And I'm doing all three races that weekend, first time doing this craziness! Good luck!
I have never done any of that deserve parties but I'm sure they are very good. The keys to the kingdom is amazing to her which I think you'll love. Maybe I will see you there at the races. If you want to hang out or whatever let me know. Always look in the Macon news friend especially someone who was a runner like myself.

Can't speak to the dessert party, but you'll definitely enjoy Keys to the Kingdom...good luck on your races!

I am contemplating a solo trip for early 2019. I’m just having a hard time swallowing the costs. I plan to rent dvc points but with estimated flights (even using miles I have) etc... I’m already at about $2300!
I’ve been doing more stuff solo in my life lately but I’m also struggling with “do I want to do disney alone?” My Disneyland partner cannot go with me to WDW and I’m just itching to go. Solo seems to be the only option right now.

I am contemplating a solo trip for early 2019. I’m just having a hard time swallowing the costs. I plan to rent dvc points but with estimated flights (even using miles I have) etc... I’m already at about $2300!
I’ve been doing more stuff solo in my life lately but I’m also struggling with “do I want to do disney alone?” My Disneyland partner cannot go with me to WDW and I’m just itching to go. Solo seems to be the only option right now.

This was my biggest concern, as my solo trip in May will end up costing around the same as yours. However I have decided that it'll be worth every penny, as I will be able to do all the stuff I want to do (OH wont do tours such as KTTK for example, and he wouldn't spend time at F&G festival, he's very much a thrill ride person which I'm not!), and I've been having a really rough time recently with work and otherwise so I darn well have deserved the right to treat myself!

I think as long as that cost doesn't mean that you'll be in financial stress because of it, it will be worth it for the experience.

Hi all, I’m planning a solo trip towards the end of April. I’ll be coming from the UK and it’ll be my first trip without the family. If anybody wants to meet and say hi, ride some rides, let me know :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter