Solo in September(Meet Ups)

brad813

DIS Veteran
I noticed quite a few of us are going on solo trips during September, so I am starting this thread to help everyone plan meet ups. Post your dates, anything you want to meet up for, and other relevant information. You are also welcome to include non-Disney plans.

9/23-9/29

Want park and dining companions.

9/23 - Final Fantasy Escape Game
9/24 - Sanaa (11:50AM)
MNSSHP
Be Our Guest (7:25 PM)
9/25 - Hollywood Studios
9/26 - Epcot (Food and Wine Festival)
9/27 - Kona Cafe (8:15AM)
Magic Kingdom
Jungle Skipper Canteen (11:20AM)
9/28 - Rainforest Cafe (8:30AM)
Animal Kingdom
Tusker House ROL Dining Package (11:20AM)
Tiffins (5:40PM)

Last edited:
I'll be there 10th -21st September! No plans so far as I pretty much wing it when I am out there but aiming to do MNSSH a couple of times, and hopefully also Universal horror nights! Would be cool to see who else is about :)

I'll be there 10th -21st September! No plans so far as I pretty much wing it when I am out there but aiming to do MNSSH a couple of times, and hopefully also Universal horror nights! Would be cool to see who else is about :)

HHN has Stephen King's The Shining this year, so good year for it.

Gonna be there 9/28- 10/05. Granted I'll be there with my mom and nephew but I know at least one day I'll want to split off and do my own thing. Not sure yet what day tho

Gonna be there 9/28- 10/05. Granted I'll be there with my mom and nephew but I know at least one day I'll want to split off and do my own thing. Not sure yet what day tho

9/28 is my last day. Planning on Animal Kingdom then.

I'll be solo in WDW at that time too from September 12-17. Really looking forward to Food & Wine Festival and MNSSHP!

I'm doing a solo weekend September 15-17. Doing the MNSSHP the 15th, not sure at all for the rest of the time yet

I'll be solo in WDW at that time too from September 12-17. Really looking forward to Food & Wine Festival and MNSSHP!
Cool! I've never done the food and wine festival yet (it started last year on the date I flew home so typically just missed it!) so I am excited to finally try that as well! September is a great time to go isn't it, I was a bit disappointed when I went in May this year as I think I'm definitely a Halloween addict now! :)

Cool! I've never done the food and wine festival yet (it started last year on the date I flew home so typically just missed it!) so I am excited to finally try that as well! September is a great time to go isn't it, I was a bit disappointed when I went in May this year as I think I'm definitely a Halloween addict now! :)
Sounds like we might have been there at the same time in May too! :earsboy:

This has been kind of a blockbuster year for feeding my Disney addiction:
  • January 2017 - First time to Disneyland & California Adventure
  • May 2017 - First time to Flower & Garden Festival
  • September 2017 - First solo trip, first time to WDW in September, first time to MNSSHP (and seeing MK Halloween decorations) and Food & Wine Festival
To be honest, I'm actually really looking forward to my solo trip, although I know there are a fair amount of people who feel weird about it. I'm sure it will feel a little strange at first in one sense, but I also think it'll be very liberating in another.

Feel free to shoot me a message if you'd like to meet up for a quick 'hello' or would like some company at MNSSHP, F&W or anything else while you're in the parks. I have a Park Hopper for my duration so I'll be bouncing around.
:hmghost:

Sounds like we might have been there at the same time in May too! :earsboy:

This has been kind of a blockbuster year for feeding my Disney addiction:
  • January 2017 - First time to Disneyland & California Adventure
  • May 2017 - First time to Flower & Garden Festival
  • September 2017 - First solo trip, first time to WDW in September, first time to MNSSHP (and seeing MK Halloween decorations) and Food & Wine Festival
To be honest, I'm actually really looking forward to my solo trip, although I know there are a fair amount of people who feel weird about it. I'm sure it will feel a little strange at first in one sense, but I also think it'll be very liberating in another.

Feel free to shoot me a message if you'd like to meet up for a quick 'hello' or would like some company at MNSSHP, F&W or anything else while you're in the parks. I have a Park Hopper for my duration so I'll be bouncing around.
:hmghost:
Wow I'm jealous, I still have yet to go to Disneyland! And yeah the idea of being solo can be a bit daunting, but once you are there you completely forget you are solo and just have so much fun! I actually really struggled having someone with me on my recent trip, I think I was far too spoilt being able to do my own thing last year! So I actually prefer solo trips! And you will love WDW in sept, if you are a Halloween fan it just makes the place so much more magical and enchanting! Yeah meeting up would be great!:)

I'm going on my longest solo Disney trip Sept 21-24 and going to MNSSHP on the 24th! Anyone into pin trading and going alone?

I went to Disneyland for a few hours alone before a flight in May and went to Hong Kong Disneyland for a day and a half alone in July! Both have been fantastic experiences because it seems like I can do and soak in so much more alone. And dining alone isn't as bad once you've done it a few times.

I'm going on my longest solo Disney trip Sept 21-24 and going to MNSSHP on the 24th! Anyone into pin trading and going alone?

I went to Disneyland for a few hours alone before a flight in May and went to Hong Kong Disneyland for a day and a half alone in July! Both have been fantastic experiences because it seems like I can do and soak in so much more alone. And dining alone isn't as bad once you've done it a few times.

I see you found my thread. I am doing the party on the 24th, but don't know if I will be solo yet(a friend may join, but not sure). My overall dates are 9/21-9/27.

I see you found my thread. I am doing the party on the 24th, but don't know if I will be solo yet(a friend may join, but not sure). My overall dates are 9/21-9/27.
Awesome! You're the only other person I've seen doing the party on the 24th so far. Should be relatively empty, then?

Awesome! You're the only other person I've seen doing the party on the 24th so far. Should be relatively empty, then?

Sundays are a bit of a wild card, but September is usually less crowded than October, from what I have read. You are welcome to hang out with my friend(if she comes) and me though. I am getting there just before 4pm since I have a dinner reservation at 5:15PM. I do suggest dinner before the party start at 7pm though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!