Solterra resort

Yes we have stayed there. We loved it! Very quiet and family friendly. Ask anything you want!

No specific questions, just wondering what ppl thought. We usually stay Windsor hills but got a good deal here so went with it!

Are there any restaurants onsite? The pool and playground area lol great online! Approx driving time from Disney?

Driving time would be about an extra 10 min .

Lots of eating places nearby .... going West on 192 heading for Hwy 27 South

There are no restaurants onsite. The resort is brand new so they may add this later. Driving time: exactly 20 minutes from we got into the car at Epcot parking lot until we parked outside our house. What I liked best about the resort was how quiet it was. Sometimes we would be the only people at the pool-area! After busy days at the park that was wonderful.
If you turn left when you drive out from the resort you get to a shopping mall callen Posner Park. Shops, restaurants and a cinema. And hardly anybody there! Very strange.....

I am sure you will enjoy your stay!

Attachments

• Swimming-pool-Solterra-Resort-Orlando.jpg
    Swimming-pool-Solterra-Resort-Orlando.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Solterra-Pool (1).jpg
    Solterra-Pool (1).jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 21
My neighbor rented a house in Solterra last April. She was very happy with her stay. It was an extra 10 minutes from Disney compared to Windsor Hills but she didn't think that was unreasonable.

Sorry to dig up an old thread but has anyone stayed here recently? I'm thinking of using Vacation by the Mouse website, they seem to have the best rates, even compared to VBRO/Homeaway. I wanted to know how the construction was. We know it would be further away from WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!