Fight.

Lovela

Dristina ON VMK. Tag Fairy, may I have a Pink Tag?
So I had a fight with my Best Friend and She said "Bye, Bye, See ya! Like ever."

I told her that I was sorry alot of times but She didn't seem to care and left.
I'm sad. Does it mean, no bestfriend's anymore? :confused: :sad2:

she will cool down later
it will all be over soon and you can laugh about it

Yeah, lol same with me.

I used to have fights all the time, And i still do.

LOL

The key is, ( well for me )

I just wont talk to that person until the next day. And when there is a conversation going on. Ill make a joke or something And hopefully that person starts laughing ROFL

Or, the next day, just ask why you guys wont be friends anymore. I usually ask that too. And then were friends again! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

But She's the tough one. She will never talk to me again :(

But She's the tough one. She will never talk to me again :(

Oh no she will, but IF for a long time she doesn't it just proves she is not the bestfriend you thought you had and it proves that she doesn't care about your friendship.But don't worry about it

Thank's Curiousity but I really do Miss her :(

in the words of nuroku from inuyasha if your friendship was so good how was it broken so easly
in other words if theres an argument that is bad and you stop being friends so easily then you are not real friends

You don't understand. She gave me Princess and Crown on VMK and now She is angry at me and deleted me. If I go into her room she will boot me. Her name is SuperSweetGirll on VMK and I miss her.

You don't understand. She gave me Princess and Crown on VMK and now She is angry at me and deleted me. If I go into her room she will boot me. Her name is SuperSweetGirll on VMK and I miss her.

And your going to miss her i bet you feel like its all your fault and alone at times but you have to give her time this happens with me and my friends but i tell them i'm sorry for anything i've done 2 you and let them have their space, don't worry about her cause you have us :)

I don't know how my problem's resolve so quickly! Me and Super are friend's again. But I don't feel so happy.

I don't know how my problem's resolve so quickly! Me and Super are friend's again. But I don't feel so happy.

Thats great but how come you don't feel so happy you got wanted, if don't want 2 talk about it its fine but you can talk 2 any of us here at dis:)

Well, It's just that. I have something going on today that is really sad but I'm afraid to tell anybody.

So, If I had a problem for today. The Issue will be resolved tomorrow. I feel it kinda weird. If I told the Diser's that I'm having a fight with my friend. Tomorrow it will all be fine. Some people may not believe me and tell me that I may be lying. I have a weird life...:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter