[Solved]Tight sched: Magical Express vs. get picked up by relative at MCO?

goofy4tink,

I'm afraid it's a sign of the times, what with that many more carry-ons.

I don't use DME very often, I prefer having my own transportation so it's not a big issue for me, but I thought I would throw my $.02 into the discussion, that is what we are all here for. The Transportation Forum and DVC Forums are my favorites to lurk on and offer my opinions when I feel I have something to add or another view point. And when I need to know something I know where to ask.

I have been following the DIS since 2002 (fortunately for me my DVC guide recommended I check it out). I have probably learned 75% of what little I know of WDW (the rest from being there and doing that) and 99% of what I know about DVC from right here on the boards and the very knowledgable mods and Dis contributors.

I noticed in a thread a couple of weeks ago that even you will be renting a car for an upcoming trip, maybe you will see the light. JUST KIDDING:laughing:
I'm sure you can tell from my posts on the subject at various times, (if you have read any) that I am not a huge fan of Disney Transportation, but I do use it occasionally when it suits my needs.
I do think that you are always fair and objectionable on the subject.

I see you will be in the world in early Dec, I'll be there Thanksgiving week, to bad I would enjoy the opportunity to perhaps get to meet you.

skelooch
No problem at all.....everyone is most certainly welcome to their opinions. That's what is so wonderful about these boards. As long as everyone is polite and isn't jumping all over someone simply because there is a difference of opinion, I'm fine.

Saw the light??? Heck no...I'm landing at Sanford, heading to US/IoA, then to port for a 4 night cruise before finally heading to WDW for a quick 2 night stay at AKL, then over to Tampa to visit my ds and then back to Sanford to fly home. Kinda have to have a car that trip.
But, I will tell you......I have started getting testy when riding the buses. It seems to that common courtesy is going by the wayside nowadays. It's that whole 'you first, right after me' mentality. Pushing, shoving..yelling, swearing. Yep, it's not what it used to be. Now, we have guests shoving babies at bus drivers because they have priority?? Just makes me cringe.
I do love to meet other DISers.....who knows, maybe some day, down the road. I'm still on the lookout for Magicbus and cranbiz!!

:cool1::cool1: :woohoo::woohoo: :cheer2: :cheer2: :wizard: :wizard: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Well, I just did my daily check of the online reservation system and... solved my problem (hopefully)... I just got a new 'Ohana ADR for 6:30pm instead of 5:15!!! :dance3:

I now think that my tight schedule problem is resolved if this is not some glitch in the reservation system!!

:worship: Thanks to all of you for your advice, :goodvibes hope I will not need it now due to a late arrival!!

Peace!
Garth

PS. If it looks like the ADR is legit, I will be opening up a 5:15 for 'Ohana on Nov. 4th for 3 people!! :) If you know someone who might be looking, post here so I can alert them when I have it canceled

:cool1::cool1: :woohoo::woohoo: :cheer2: :cheer2: :wizard: :wizard: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Well, I just did my daily check of the online reservation system and... solved my problem (hopefully)... I just got a new 'Ohana ADR for 6:30pm instead of 5:15!!! :dance3:

I now think that my tight schedule problem is resolved if this is not some glitch in the reservation system!!

:worship: Thanks to all of you for your advice, :goodvibes hope I will not need it now due to a late arrival!!

Peace!
Garth

PS. If it looks like the ADR is legit, I will be opening up a 5:15 for 'Ohana on Nov. 4th for 3 people!! :) If you know someone who might be looking, post here so I can alert them when I have it canceled
That's good news.

Peace!
Garth

I'm happy for you!:banana: Now, less stress for you, more excited to be going to WDW!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter