Some like it hot

kanerf

DIS Veteran
So I was in MK yesterday and had the Pastrami and Swiss spring rolls from the stand in front of Adventure Land. They were good, but they come with Honey Mustard for dipping. I think that the American style Honey Mustard is awful. It is much too sweet and has no heat from the mustard. If you are going to do a Honey Mustard you should start with a strong mustard like Dijon, German or English. Yes, I know, Disney is catering to the kiddoes who generally hate anything spicy, but come on, have some options for the adults. They did have some Gulden's Spicy Brown mustard, which helped, but it is not really spicy either.

I also had some of the pot stickers from the Sunshine Terrace in Adventure Land. These were pretty good also and came with an Orange Ginger dipping sauce. Very sweet and a little bit orangey, but little trace of ginger. Again, a fail on the spicy scale. What Disney needs it to have some hot sauce available, either in packets or just a big ol bottle of the stuff.

Another thing, there are chicken fingers everywhere, but no Buffalo sauce to be found anywhere.

Come on Disney, spice it up! There are some adults in the room.

I agree. There was another post here recently about the inability to find true mouth-burning hot wings (which I also love). Occasionally at some Disney quick service condiment counters you will find hot sauce packets or pepper flakes, but it's rare. So yes, I too would love to see Disney spice up the food game a bit for those of us who love some true bold heat.

I agree they need more wings in Disney and I also cannot stand honey mustard maybe I’ll ask for ranch or whatever the dipping sauce is for the cheeseburger rolls to go with the pastrami rolls

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter