Some more random 1st timer questions

jpeka65844

DIS Veteran
Here goes:

1. They provide pool/beach towels right?

2. Are there showers on CC? DH and I are going to do the 5K if they organize it and we've read blogs about people going back to the ship after they're done Wouldn't it be easier to stay on the island?

3. Do we already know our dining rotations? People on the cruise board seem to know theirs in advance but I can't figure out how they find out!

4. Also, do we find out our tablemates in advance? Especially since the Dis-ers will be sitting together?

5. The specialty coffee drinks in Cove Cafe AREN'T free but the pastries are?

6. I've been looking over Navigators from other 5 night itineraries. How do you do it all????? So much cool stuff going on onboard. :)

7. Did I hear Kevin right on the podcast when he said that if you're not eating in the main dining rooms for dinner, then the only option for food is room service or quick service by the pool? There's no "alternate" buffet?

8. Is there a special midnight buffet?

I told you they were random! 80 days! So excited!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Here goes:

1. They provide pool/beach towels right? Yep

2. Are there showers on CC? DH and I are going to do the 5K if they organize it and we've read blogs about people going back to the ship after they're done Wouldn't it be easier to stay on the island? There are 'rinsing the sand off' showers out along the walkways. Nothing private

3. Do we already know our dining rotations? People on the cruise board seem to know theirs in advance but I can't figure out how they find out! I only know mine because I am sitting with another family that is sailing in concierge. I have no idea how others figure it out. :confused3

4. Also, do we find out our tablemates in advance? Especially since the Dis-ers will be sitting together? Nope

5. The specialty coffee drinks in Cove Cafe AREN'T free but the pastries are?
Yep
6. I've been looking over Navigators from other 5 night itineraries. How do you do it all????? So much cool stuff going on onboard. :) You can't do it all. That's how they hook you in for another cruise. I haven't regretted coming back...

7. Did I hear Kevin right on the podcast when he said that if you're not eating in the main dining rooms for dinner, then the only option for food is room service or quick service by the pool? There's no "alternate" buffet? That's how I understood it. I wonder if Cabanas is open sometimes, but not others. We'll have to see.

8. Is there a special midnight buffet? They usually have a dessert buffet on Pirate night. The longer cruises (7+ nites) have a midnight buffet. I don't think 5 nites is considered long enough.

I told you they were random! 80 days! So excited!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hope that helps!

--Hillary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter