Some of my tips

Rachel Cheshire UK

Earning My Ears
If it's very hot and if you are going at the end of August - beginning of September like we did. By one of those water bottle thingies from one of the parks.

I don't know what they are called but I'll try explaining.

Here goes. They are are a large water bottle covered in Disney characters (sold with water already in) they have a strap for putting around your neck and a big fan attached (batteries included) Then top them up at the water fountains.

They sell them all over the parks usually outside of the shops in ice. I think they were either $19.95 or $24.95 but well worth the expense because they were used constantly.People kaept asking us to spray them when we were queing up.

You can buy a smaller non Disney version though if there are quite a few of you from the Walmart Superstore off 192.

Water shoes for the water parks - you can buy them in the shops I think they were about $14 but again you can buy non Disney versions from Walmart and Kmart.

I will have a think about others and post back later.

Bye for now

Rachel
:wave:

I know, I love those misting bottles! I paid $18 for it in 2001. I really hated paying that much, but the heat was just too unbearable! But at least I can reuse it again and again.:Pinkbounc

We kept on seeing people with these spray / fan bottles, and despite constant whinging from the younger members of the group ( who "just had to have one of those") - we never actuaully bought one.

Though, we eventually, gave in on our most recent trip to WDW, and have to admit / agree with that the sprayer was worth every cent!!!!!

Now why didn't we listen to the kids and purchase one sooner...............?????(LOL)

Carene:cool: :cool:

They are worth every cent! I just bought a new one that was on sale for $3 and was so excited! Then I realized that we probably won't need it on our trip....we will go in December and it will probably be chilly! :rolleyes:

They are worth every cent! I just bought a new one that was on sale for $3 and was so excited! Then I realized that we probably won't need it on our trip....we will go in December and it will probably be chilly!
LOL

Carene

Walmart usually carries them around the swimming/summer aisles. You can usually get one for $6-7. HTH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter