Some of our photos- 23rd- 27th March

Becgaz

Mouseketeer
Hi! So we've been home a week and it feels like forever ago we were in our happy place!

My memory is pretty awful and with 3 kids (4 if you count the husband!) I didn't have a minute to myself to make any notes.
Instead I thought if post some of my favourite pics from our trip.

When we arrived Pluto was in the Sequoia Lodge reception waiting for us! I was anxious as to wether our 2 year old would take to the characters but he loved them all!!

The first ride HAD to be small world- Zak loved it! (There's a theme here- he loved everything, he's been bitten with the bug!!)

This is one of my favourite photos. "The monkey" was amazing and was dancing away with our boys. It's a shame DS2 isn't on it but he was being a grump.

We had the surprise for the boys of their cousin being there- we were waiting in front of the castle and expecting the kids to go crazy as they haven't seen each other in 9 months but they hardly batted an eyelid! Kids eh! Here they are in the queue for buzz

This is one of the only ones of the 5 of us! DS3 was poorly and snuggled up bless him

I was trying to take some arty pics and didn't quite manage it- I quite like this one though.

A cheeky selfie at the top of the Robinson's tree house

In our lovely golden forest breakfast room! Yet another photo missing the grumpy child!

We did take him!

Mickey the hat thief

LOVE this one

I think it was nap time when we bumped into Baloo!

This one tickled me

There really ought to be a photo on small world!

And on slinky dog!! My arm was hurting by the end of the trip..

Missing the awkward child yet again

Our last golden forest breakfast :(

Bye bye Mickey :(

I really hope these photos work- I am absolutely awful at these things.

Looks like you had a great time some fab pics !
I can not get photo bucket to work for me so your doing well
I can only post links from flicker at the min
X

That is the fist time I made it work!
Thank you, we had a wonderful time, just need to talk the husband into the next trip! :)

Just want to see if this video works- Eeyore was brilliant, he was with our DS3 for about 5 minutes!

Really hope it works!

Great Photo's, i am really looking forward to our Golden Forest stay in feb! and the video works great! xx:cool1:

Brilliant photos. Looks like you really had a great trip! Lol I've a grumpy one too! I live in hope that its only a phase but her younger brother is picking up where DD left off :/ aaaargh!

Awwww lovely photos!!! Jealous of you meeting King Louie and Baloo! We had KL walk past us once, but didn't see any meet and greets. Booo.

C x

Lovely photos - your youngest looks so happy with all the characters :goodvibes

Thank you all for your lovely comments, we really did have a wonderful time!
Not sure we'll get another disney fix in while littlest is still little- It looks like we're saving for a trip to Florida in (hopefully) 3 years when he's 5.
X

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter