Some pics from DL -- Sunday, Oct. 15

IMG_2892.JPG

IMG_2897.JPG

IMG_2899.JPG

It was Lolita Day in the park today. Many of the participants (all?) got together for a group pic. Incidentally, I was told by two different people attending the event that they weren't allowed to pose for individual pics. Apparently there's some concern on DL's part that they may be confused with official/sanctioned DL characters, which makes sense.
IMG_2921.JPG

Buzz broke down around 2:20 today. This is what it looks like empty.
IMG_2922.JPG

IMG_2924.JPG

IMG_2947.JPG

IMG_2956.JPG

IMG_2962.JPG

Great shots!!! Are the treat-making pictures taken through a viewing window? I've never seen (noticed?) that setup.

Great shots!!! Are the treat-making pictures taken through a viewing window? I've never seen (noticed?) that setup.

Yes, they're shot through a window at Pooh Corner and the candy store on Main Street.

I always like your pictures and look through the Sunday ones to see if you caught me in any of them. So far no. :(
We rode Buzz a ton on Sunday with Instant FP. While in line, get another one and by the time you are out, it is ready to go. The air conditioning was a blessing!! Pirates broke down on us for about 10 minutes too. They had to reset the ride a few times. HMH was down at rope drop, so was Pirates and Jungle Cruise. Happy to get my favorite combo on Star Tours though - Finn and Bobba Fett!!!

It hit 100 degrees on our way out of the parks yesterday at about 1:30!!!

Always a great day at Disneyland!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter