Some questionable reviews- any rehab?

redfieldmjr

Earning My Ears
Am planning to return to PBH for an early Nov. vacation. The last two stays have been at HRH and we were pleased. I've been lurking on these boards and on the net in general to check any recent posts concerning PBH. Another site documented about 4 reviews from customers who were not happy with PBH in particular the condition the rooms are in at this point. When I was there in 2001 there were signs then of some extreme carpet and furniture ware in my room, however, I have been happy for the most part and really like this resort. Does anyone know if there have been any room renovations lately or know of an area that is generally kept in excellent repair. It's an anniversary trip and I am sort of trying to make it special. Thanks for any help you can pass along regarding this lovely resort.

I would also love to see a detailed listing of PBH club offerings as was just listed for HRH. The offerings, times for these, and if they refill. Thanks!

Try the review section on this site if the questionable reviews where on the trip advisor they have recently been reported as showing consistently bad reviews for all Universal sites but to be honest here most of the guests report only a diff with service not the state of rooms:jester:

I have stayed at PBH, and love it. My next trip is in August and I doubt I will not enjoy it. It's a great resort, with great service and great amenities. Have fun!

Agree w/Highlander. Our room was in good shape. It had been kept up nicely (we were there in March). Our qualms were w/ the service. But, to be fair, after letting the PBH Manager know directly of our complaints, we received a certificate for a free night in a Bay View room. You should be fine.

Have a great trip!

I just took a look at trip advisor and read some very unfavorable reviews. I hope we won't be sorry that we are putting down good money to stay there.
I have a reservation for a Garden room with 2 queen beds. I also asked for a non smoking and non pet floor. Anything else I should ask for as far as location goes and when is the best time to ask?

As already said the people who post here also have stayed at the resorts so don't worry trip advisor always seems to favor bad reviews not just at universal we checked out a hotel in spain after booking it and the reviews where terrible but the hotel was great clean and well presented nothing like their reviews:jester:

Thanks for the responses! Ended up booking PBH for three nights in Nov. - AP rate of $202 for Bay View. Was offered RPR king bedroom suite (looked like a king bed with a pull out sofa) for $216 but can't remember if it was AP or Ent. rate. Anyway, I went with PBH. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter