• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

some quick thoughts on my 11 nights of food . . .

momandseandodisney

DIS Veteran
I will eloborate more later, just let me know if you have any q's :)

TOP 3 of my vacation - for food only . . .
1900 Park Fare
Whispering Caynon
50's prime time

3 WORST
Boma
Le Cellier
Coral Reef (though I loved the atmosphere)

momandseandodisney said:
I will eloborate more later, just let me know if you have any q's :)

TOP 3 of my vacation - for food only . . .
1900 Park Fare
Whispering Caynon
50's prime time

3 WORST
Boma
Le Cellier
Coral Reef (though I loved the atmosphere)
Oh no!! We're going to Boma and Coral Reef in December. Could you tell me what you didn't like about them. Thanks!

your one of the very few to list le cellier on your bottom 3. It was my favorite even beating out california grill, coral reef was a close third. I actually listed 50's PT as one of my LEAST favorites. I really didnt have a bad exerience anywhere though.

I would be interested to read your experience at Boma.

I just did a trip for two families. They gave me a report when they returned. Those three restaurants were their favorites. Their comments were that those three were explosions of flavor. I do agree however that some nights restaurants have bad nights.

Krissy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter