Something About Nothing ... #12

Plenty of fish is a hook up
site

Surprised I have seen dis posters on it

Someone told me he saw someone I know used that site and I told him that was impossible!

So I pulled up the site and checked

Friend was correct

Who in the world would use the same screen name ????

Nwahahahaha never heard of that site. Hysterical. Several of my neighbors were on that other one (name escapes me) that was in the news last year. Busted

Excited to view the eclipse this afternoon:magnify: we'll be sporting repurposed welding glasses, waste not, want not. Wondering if any green lizard people or aliens will be sighted this go-round as reported past partial eclipses lol?

Not as thrilled to see my dentist, Dr Death today. I'll be a frequent flier there for next few months sigh.

Monky - lol what did you do today @ work...i rolled pirate scrolls. Likely something new every day ffor your DD

Wag - never know what you'll see in HS football. I can just imagine them breaking down that film lol. Wow started season already, just training camp here. Many schools don't start until after Labor Day.

Have a great week all!

Last edited:
Happy Birthday, Lynne! Hope you have a great one!!!

483a89cdaee6cc11c0b6d9763fa36e3e--happy-birthday-little-brother-birthday-stuff.jpg

Had plans for long time to watch eclipse
Have tried forever to get the silver lenses as what I have are not the correct ones

The alternative of pin camera I don't trust myself to do

So will have to watch it on the tv

Have a good day

We will meet at Lynne's for cake at 6 tonight

Yeah, wasn't there a farm town that said aliens came during the last eclipse that was over the US? News did a story on it, and cannot remember what town that was. Apparently, for the camera, alien costumes aplenty. Embrace the quirky.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes Keisha and Chuckers.

Nope, I'll be inside, no need to see. Really didn't think to get glasses, but when I saw the lines to buy overpriced ones, I decided, no. Will be odd, to be dark in the afternoon. Usually I equate darkness during the day, to storms a comin'.

Need more tea. No cake today Mac. We celebrate during Labor Day weekend, both the little one and I. I'll save ya a piece of cake though.

Nope, I'll be inside, no need to see. Really didn't think to get glasses, but when I saw the lines to buy overpriced ones, I decided, no. Will be odd, to be dark in the afternoon. Usually I equate darkness during the day, to storms a comin'.

I'm staying inside because I heard that the eclipse is going to release the hounds of Chthulu...

Good morning everyone :coffee:party::bday::bday::bday::cake: Lynne..hope you get better cake later on today :cake:

I'm going to be outside in the garden center at eclipse time so I have my glasses ready. I have to get to work early since I can't drive in the dark so I'm going to get a much needed haircut beforehand. I can't decide whether to color my hair before the trip as I've been going natural for about 6 months but being in the sun all day bleached out my hair so I'm rocking an hombre look.

Have a great day everyone :flower1:

Thanks Tink. Have fun staring at the sun. Haircut for me tomorrow, so ready for little one's sweet 16 trip. Oh, and reminds me, need to see if little one made the nail appointment.

Yeah, wasn't there a farm town that said aliens came during the last eclipse that was over the US? News did a story on it, and cannot remember what town that was. Apparently, for the camera, alien costumes aplenty. Embrace the quirky.

Think it was in KENTUCKY.

Yep, everyone here is excited around these parts about the eclipse. Went to pick a few things up from Walmart yesterday and they had moon cakes and cupcakes. Everyone is in on the act for sure.

IMG_2274.JPG

IMG_2272.GIF

IMG_2271.GIF

Will see if I can get some pics

Thanks Robo. Have fun and yes, like to see pictures, as only about an 80 percent one for us. Was not going to travel.

Moon cakes. Dirty mind, does it have a crack? LOL

Some clouds, but sun is shining brightly so far. Little over an hour before the eclipse starts here.

Hope all homies are enjoying their afternoon.

:bday: Lynne........hope it's been a good day for you........

Janet good luck with Dr Death.........he sounds real peachy to be around........:D

Yep those kind of weird sites are totally alien to me too.........I've mentioned them to a few folks today and everyone laughs at them.........(not laughing at regular online dating sites) but apparently everyone knows exactly what they are..........well, who knew!!!! Ewwwww...........haven't spoke to mac yet to find out who the guilty party is.......:scratchin

Busy day. Morning was eye test and passed with flying colours....no changes to script I have right now.............I have healthy eyes apparently :P

Dh took me out for lunch at a Tapas bar.......hadn't been there before and it was lovely.

Then appointment with solicitor updating our wills. Thought it was time to get that done.......and the day is nearly over already.........planning a quiet night again........it is cool here. And getting darker so much earlier........Sea looks incredibly dark tonight already.

Prosecco time..........:D

I love reading threads where the OP says something like "I need advice about X" and the next five posters are "Well, I never did X, but I did do Y. It has nothing to do with answering your question, but I'm going to give you a paragraph about it anyway."

Happy Happy Birthday Lynne!

I love reading threads where the OP says something like "I need advice about X" and the next five posters are "Well, I never did X, but I did do Y. It has nothing to do with answering your question, but I'm going to give you a paragraph about it anyway."
Yes! I've experienced on the boards here too. I'll specify exactly what I want help with and they'll give advice about something not relative to me. (Usually they don't know I'm an experienced theme park person so it's stuff I already know which is why I didn't ask about that!)

The weather semi-cooperated here for the eclipse. We had to keep checking since clouds completely blocked it at times. I was only at about 85% here in mid-Florida but it was still cool. Last night hubby and I went to AK because . . . drumroll . . . I FINALLY had fastpasses for FoP!!! I had been trying for quite a while. I finally got them yesterday for yesterday by sitting at the computer pressing refresh over and over. I enjoyed FoP quite a bit and didn't feel motion sickness surprisingly. And . . yet another drumroll . . .
20882277_10155661621268256_8664689752051056806_n.jpg

20883063_10155661621303256_7041313268586777134_n.jpg

She made it on both!!!!!! It was barely on Dragons - after she did fire, they almost said she was too short for ice. They hemmed and hawed until hubby said she had just done fire and was tall enough then. (I realize it's no longer fire and ice but habits are hard to change). So, at nearly 11.5 years old, she FINALLY made it! We find Sea World's 54" rides to be slightly higher than Universal's so that's her next goal, as well as being tall enough for Hulk anytime of day, not just morning.

belated birthday wishes to Metro.
looked and found old notes and he is another August baby from the 22nd
:bday::cake:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter