Something About Nothing ... #12

Cats rule...'nuff said!

You dog people can disagree all you like...but you're wrong!

Except, of course, on Friday Nights...then the Dawgs rule!!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!

dang...too early in the week. I'm calling the game this week and it's Senior Night...kind of excited, already.

:joker::joker::joker::joker:

Lol........not a cat person in the slightest here! Although we did kind of have a cat appear in our trees a few years ago and it kinda took our fancy a little, when he eventually let us pet him........but think a wild fox got him........we have all countryside around us so it happens.

But definitely dogs. And I’m obviously right.......:P

Hope your game goes well this weekend......I have no clue about that as we hate football......British or otherwise so it’s like a foreign language.........now cars and racing cars.......that’s a whole different thing :D

Have I mentioned how much I hate insurance companies? I won’t bore y’all with all the details, but I have been working on a major problem for over a year. I thought it was finally resolved, but have discovered that there are still 38 unpaid claims. Argh! If this ever gets resolved I think I should ask for a raise.

Chuckers - As much as I would like to upgrade, I think I will keep my 7 for now. I still have another year on the contract and don’t want to increase my phone bill.
Thanks for the compliment on my cat. He is pretty, but very ornery. I was hoping for a cuddler, but got cranky instead. He’s a funny cat. He doesn’t like to be held or cuddled, but insists on sleeping curled up next to one of us whenever we are in our recliners.

Lynne - I am allergic to both cats and dogs. I discovered the cat allergy when I tried to volunteer with the humane society. I’m okay with just one cat (I take OTC meds), but can’t handle a room full of cats. I haven’t been around dogs long enough to tell how I react, but I suspect it is the same as cats.

Wagman - I have to disagree about Dawgs. I briefly attended Georgia Tech. :)

Time to fire up Mom’s Taxi again. I really need to teach this kid how to drive.

Hey all quick drive by. Trip has been ridiculously commando. Thot things would slow down when I switched out my Daves, but jr has hit the ground running lol.

Waited in line 1-1/2 hours to see last Terminator show, bittersweet

Great seeing everyone at the HHN festivities!

2nd go-round on public HHN tour convinced me that shared private versions are the wY to go. Had 9 beer breaks on our Sunday tour.

Carole work that retirement travel! Counting on fingers & toes will be missing u by a few days me thinks. Doing 2nd week of May in Orlando after our cruise on the Oasis. My kids said they were going to disown me if I was gone for Mother's Day again. Going to make sure I'm home by Saturday prior haha

@PoohIsHome and @macraven - I like the phone a lot. I use Kindle on my phone and it's a lot better on this one. It just seems clearer and with the larger screen; I can fit more of the page in the window. I am trying to get used to the new layout of stuff tho. The home button doesn't 'click' like the old one.. there's a setting to simulate a click with a vibrate that can be set to light, med, or strong vibrate. Funny thing, I actually wanted to try Apple pay today.. and I couldn't find it. It used to be just hold the home button and it popped up..now I am getting Siri when I hold the home button.. so it's probably a setting. (edit: I just looked, it is a setting and I have it set to double click the home button when phone is locked.)

I went to set up the Health app on the phone and under sex I had 3! choices.. male, female, other. I thought that was very funny and progressive.

One of my biggest issues is actually with Apple/iTunes. I couldn't download and save all my music from my old phone because I made the playlists/downloaded the songs on my work computer. I had to sync my phone with my work laptop to get the music. I searched the net and found a program ($29 for a yea, $39 for lifetime) that reads the iPhone like a hard drive and allows you to transfer everything on the phone to your computer and iTunes. So now my home computer has the same stuff as my work laptop. I think iTunes should allow you to download from your phone.

@Charade67 The 3 pictures below were with the Iphone. The first one is regular optics. The second is a 5.8 zoom and the third is 10x zoom. Claude Von Fang (the cat) was only about 5 feet away, so I think that's why the 10x zoom is a little blurry.

I'll try again outside with something farther away. The iphone 8+ also has portrait mode, where the main image is sharp and the background is blurred. The + actually has 2 lenses so it can do the portrait mode. Portrait mode has several different lighting effects, like stage light, stage light monochrome, and a few others. It also has panoramic shooting available.

View attachment 275469 View attachment 275470 View attachment 275471

Cute kitty must say your cat house looks like the MIB structures! Did the immigration tour today.

No Charade. Just use my finger to zoom in or out. I have no Sweet Tomatoes anywhere near where I live either. I am full.

Was lucky and smart. Took umbrella in car when went to dinner. Just started to rain when I was 5 minutes leaving from the restaurant, parked car at hotel, used umbrella, and as got in my room, loud thunderstorm with heavy rain. Just missed it. Now get to relax and wait til over. If over in the next hour, may head to Islands for the last hour it is open.

View attachment 275492

View from my window. It is really coming down. Ooh, nice bright flash of lightning.

No sweet Tomatoes here either. Oh how I wish

Pre tour yesterday did a tent house. Same time frame as ur pic. A river of runoff a good 10 feet wide and half a foot deep in spots. Nothing like walking miles in soggy shoes. Still, so glad the hurricane blew past

Resting in room, transfer over to Pop tomorrow & MNSSHP. Talk about the dark side! Just saw Star Wars trailer Squeeee

Last edited:

Achhooooooo..........lol........I knows you love your cats!

Hey all quick drive by. Trip has been ridiculously commando. Thot things would slow down when I switched out my Daves, but jr has hit the ground running lol.

Waited in line 1-1/2 hours to see last Terminator show, bittersweet

Great seeing everyone at the HHN festivities!

2nd go-round on public HHN tour convinced me that shared private versions are the wY to go. Had 9 beer breaks on our Sunday tour.

Carole work that retirement travel! Counting on fingers & toes will be missing u by a few days me thinks. Doing 2nd week of May in Orlando after our cruise on the Oasis. My kids said they were going to disown me if I was gone for Mother's Day again. Going to make sure I'm home by Saturday prior haha

Cute kitty must say your cat house looks like the MIB structures! Did the immigration tour today.

No sweet Tomatoes here either. Oh how I wish

Pre tour yesterday did a tent house. Same time frame as ur pic. A river of runoff a good 10 feet wide and half a foot deep in spots. Nothing like walking miles in soggy shoes. Still, so glad the hurricane blew past

Resting in room, transfer over to Pop tomorrow & MNSSHP. Talk about the dark side! Just saw Star Wars trailer Squeeee

Yay.......a Keisha sighting.........

Glad you popped in and good to hear trip is going so well! We did Terminator this trip after missing for years........yeah will kinda miss it......

Oh shame we'll miss you......yep, making the most of Tom's new found retirement, have a few things rumbling at the minute :rolleyes1............I do remember your kids threat to disown you........sounds another fab trip is being planned tho. Enjoy your Disney section this trip too........we've never gone to mnsshp even in the dark and distant days we used to visit there.........have fun!

Up far too early this morning.........my son isn't even up yet for work.

Room felt hot last night as it's very mild here.......will change soon I'm sure.........

Busy morning ahead though.....will have to wake DH soon........too early for breakfast but having earl grey with lemon right now........

Have a great Tuesday..........:D

Love that pic!!!!!

Mac and Keisha.....did I tell you we ran into Mad Hattered in Universal?

They`re doing great......was so nice to see them again.....it had been a while. Miss his posts on here.

Metro, is there a reasonably priced gas station near RPR? Thank you.

Lazy morning, waiting on boat for ride to CityWalk.

HVe a nice Tuesday homies!

Love that pic!!!!!

Mac and Keisha.....did I tell you we ran into Mad Hattered in Universal?

They`re doing great......was so nice to see them again.....it had been a while. Miss his posts on here.

What!!!!!!

I would have been thrilled to see them

Last time I connected with the couple was when they came north and i did dinner with them

They are so cool!!!

:thumbsup2Obviously, I'm a cat person, too! I like dogs, but have had cats all my life!

A clone of Mac......

Welcome to my world of cats

story behind how I finally got to adopt kitties, will share once I am back home

Typing on the iPhone is a job for me
I'm better on my iMac at home to write my typical novels here

Only 3 full days left here at UO

Metro, is there a reasonably priced gas station near RPR? Thank you.

Lazy morning, waiting on boat for ride to CityWalk.

HVe a nice Tuesday homies!

Lynne we fill up on the corner of Turkey Lake and Sand Lake right beside Drury Inn.

Not sure its cheap for Americans........but considering what we pay by comparison....it`s cheap!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!