Something About Nothing ... #12

Just stopping by for a quick hello. I haven’t been feeling well all day so have been in lurk mode. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow.
Good night all.

Good Thursday Morning..........

Feel better Charade.

Another busy morning ahead.......DH is wondering how he ever had time to work!

Just saw DS leave for work and it’s cold. One of the first mornings it’s felt very autumnal.......pretty though......trees are really starting to get bare.......but, looks like sun may shine later, it’s not even 8am so not too bad for the time of day.

Have a great Thursday........

Mmmm....butterbeer :drinking1

Hope you feel better soon Charade :goodvibes
I'm feeling a bit lurky myself today.

Have a great day everyone :flower1:

Mmmm....butterbeer :drinking1

Hope you feel better soon Charade :goodvibes
I'm feeling a bit lurky myself today.

Have a great day everyone :flower1:

lol that sounds so wrong!!! A bit lurky........:rotfl:

Not a butterbeer fan at all........We quite like the pumpkin fizz though........

Another dull grey day here........no sunshine after all..........

I miss the sunshine.......:sunny:

IMG_2350.JPG

Did you say sun? Hot and humid and dry. 89. Beautiful.

Hope you are feeling better too Tink. Lurky does not sound like you are feeling good.

Danish for breakfast. Brisk amount of people.

Morning Mac, Tink and all the homies. Well Schumi and over the pond homies, good afternoon.

Afternoon Sans family. We are on the plane waiting for takeoff.

Mac and Lynne enjoy your last day at Universal. Have a great Thursday.

Safe travel to Robo and her Dsis. It was great meeting both of you. Enjoyed HHN with you two, particularly the purple purse strap. I will be better next year, I hope.

Still hot and lots of characters out.

IMG_2379.JPG

Pets, Marilyn, Minions, Gru, Vector, and the girls, Shaggy and gang, Simpsons, and Hello Kitty to name a few.

I'm never good for sleeping in on days of travel

Always up before alarms go off

This years trip is no different

Shout out to all the homies I met up here the past two weeks!

Lovely to have met you all

Fantastic to have done simple meet and greets to some of the readers

Covered a lot of ground, ate lots of good food, limited rain, and did more park and hotel exploring

Life goes back to normal tonight
Boo Hoo

Those in our original group, Lynne leaves today and Janet leaves another day
Hope both of you and your families have a safe trip home
Smooth travels for both of you!

Have a safe journey home ladies...........glad the trip was such a success!!!

Well, few nights ago my husband said.........what do you fancy for Christmas.......I thought this was strange especially as we had just booked the 2 trips for next year so had just been talking about them..........but I jokingly said a week at Universal in December to see the Potter stuff..........

SO WE HAVE ADDED A WEEK IN DECEMBER THIS YEAR.............party::jumping1:party:

But..........the best bit is...........
KYLE IS COMING TOO!!!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

We had to wait till yesterday for Kyle to have vacation time confirmed, not really a problem in December and he has 6 weeks to use, so 7 days should be fine......but we had to wait to see for sure......that was awful!!!

But when he came home last night and told us it was fine.......so, I had the flights booked within 15 minutes!! I don't hang around.........:D

We arrive Saturday December 2nd and leave Saturday 9th...........short trip but looking forward to it..........it`s been 3 years since Kyle visited, and although he has done other things and been away, he hasn't been to Orlando for a while.....and he was happy to still come with mum and dad.....always good news.......

Flying Virgin Atlantic this visit again........they were more expensive but flight times were better for us........I had done Kyle`s ESTA 2 days ago just in case and bought a yearly travel insurance policy including Kyle for this visit.

Radisson at airport booked for the night before we fly too and car rental has been sorted too..........all done in an hour or so........planning done!!!!

So we are over the moon as it was so unexpected.........but having Kyle along and for him to see the parks at Christmas too will be lovely.......will be spending most of the time in the parks this visit.......maybe have to visit Mall at Millenia for Kyle to have his favourite chocolate cake.........::yes::

Anyway, hope everyone is good and having a wonderful Friday........safe travels to those going home today.......:wave2:

Yay :yay: another trip for Carole and I know that having Kyle along will make it even more special.

Have you ever been at Christmas?

Yay :yay: another trip for Carole and I know that having Kyle along will make it even more special.

Have you ever been at Christmas?

Never been at Christmas before....only gone July through November on previous years......so all new to us......including lower temps!!!! :eek: No 97f for us for sure......

But, so looking forward to it, even if it is shorter....it`s a little extra sneaky trip......::yes::

Hey, it will still be warmer than home and it can get pretty warm in early December. You will enjoy seeing the parks all decked out and maybe you will like the hot butterbeer.

Oh the joys of retirement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter