Kfish do miss seeing you at the 2:00
Am feedings

Charlie is two months old ?
That time has gone fast for me but probably slow for you

Hope the next blood test turn out acceptable

Schumi, I take that as you did not get to catch beads tonight
I know you and Tom are still having fun

Go for the purple beads next night the parade is on

Lynne, as much as I hate snow and cold weather, I would gladly change places with you as tornadoes I do not like

Saw you are going on #4 for snow storms
Ugh !

Tornadoes are scary, very scary Mac. I feel for ya, but right now, I'd done with cold and snow. It's a high of 36 today, and 34 to 35 tomorrow. And yep Mac, round 4 today and tomorrow, this one's a 2 puncher. Today, saying freezing rain this afternoon, before mixing and then giving 2 to 4 inches of snow by later in the evening. Um, I may be a lunchtime commuter. Dry, with a medium pink cloudy horizon at sunrise a bit earlier. You can feel the low pressure arriving, and feels like a storm is on its way. Most predictions for tomorrow's snow is around 8 inches, maybe more, and less maybe around 4 to 6. Sigh, are we done yet?
th
th
. HeHe, but

homies:
th
. So, wake up it's the Vernal Equinox, Spring is here. Yeah, and snow too.

But, Tuesday it is as well, so:

th
and remember
th
::yes:::rotfl:

with that, it is time for tea. Have a taco or two and a totally good Tuesday all!

:wave2:

:rockband:

195AF470-1C33-4ADB-AF92-BD420E974191.jpeg

Morning Lynne, Mac, Tink, Schumi, Keisha, kstar, monyk :wave2:

Lynne a big happy birthday to all in your home

01358772-54E7-4C86-876E-118D4D37CA5D.gif

Hope you and your family start to feel better soon.

16FB6BCB-0830-4C35-8297-34A87BCC01EF.gif

We had a record high here yesterday for this time of year it was 89 degrees. It’s overcast this morning. We might be getting some of the rain from up North It seems.

Hang in there Tink your day off is coming.

Kstar hope baby Charlie’s tummy settles down.

Schumi glad to hear you are having a great time at the parks.

Mac take cover if the tornados head your way. Hope they don’t form.

Have a great Tuesday everyone.

Yikes Lynne...you are due a break from the snow

Maybe someday you’ll relocate from the winter wonderland

Hang in there
No happy spring today for youse

th
:wave2: Robo, hope your coffee is hot. And wow, heat wave for ya? 89 degrees? Sounds like summer to me. And thanks for the well wishes. Seems our tummy issues are not completely over, as yesterday, little one came home from school early not feeling well. It's that time of year, when all are still close together. At least it seems to only last a day. And thanks for the birthday wishes, our birthday cake had 4 names on it. We enjoyed celebrating.

Quite the colorful weather map for tomorrow. Hoping we once again just get dinged. Mac looks like tons of rain your way, yuck.

Carole - IDK you’ve gotten pretty svelte:). You are hitting the spring break crowd ‘fer sure. How many more nights for you to have fun?

I was thrilled, finally, it picked up! It cracked my top five episodes woot! Going to rewatch it again, a rarity for me.

Monky safe travels:flower1:

Thanks Janet........:hug: yep, it’s busy but not as bad as we thought it was going to be........today was not as crowded.........we leave Saturday.........although thought Tom was going to extend it last night as we are not ready to leave........10 nights just isn’t enough!!

It’s so windy here today........had excellent morning in park, getting humid though.......

Pool has been cleared and Bula Bar tables and chairs are being put safely away........think we’re expecting some high winds later.........thunder has arrived and skies are black!!

So, dinner will be onsite somewhere tonight..........

Happy Birthday MonyK...........:cake:

Have a great Tuesday...........

Sitting in Club Lounge watching the most amazing downpour along with thunder and lightning........can barely see Sapphire Falls out of the window.

Pretty spectacular watching from inside...........would be dreadful if you were out in it though........

Yes, soaking wet hair suits no one..........:laughing:

It’s so eerie......it’s actually pitch black outside!

Lightning is fabulous to watch though.......I feel so sad for several families we met this morning in the parks......they had one day to try and do as much as they can......this is dreadful for them. Fine for us of course that can come back and do what we fancy when we fancy...........such a shame.

I always stay a decent amount of time so I can take my time and do the parks, hotels and city walk places.

Also, in case of bad weather hitting, I don't miss out on covering everything I want to do.
I stay at the hotel and wait out the weather if it is storming.

Twice I was there when storms hit and lost a couple of days for the parks.
Year before last when the hurricane happened, parks closed down at 5:00 and stayed close the next day also.

Felt sorry for the peeps that had one day only plans for the darkside as they lost out.

I always stay a decent amount of time so I can take my time and do the parks, hotels and city walk places.

Also, in case of bad weather hitting, I don't miss out on covering everything I want to do.
I stay at the hotel and wait out the weather if it is storming.

Twice I was there when storms hit and lost a couple of days for the parks.
Year before last when the hurricane happened, parks closed down at 5:00 and stayed close the next day also.

Felt sorry for the peeps that had one day only plans for the darkside as they lost out.

Yep, we’re the same as you......done the rides so many times and have plenty of time do them again, so it’s not an issue.........

Club lounge is very pleasant right now!

Hunkered down. First snow shower this morning, then almost pea sized hail around lunchtime, then freezing rain most of the afternoon, now a large snowflake and freezing rain mix. Tonight, just snow starts. Saying the bullseye ring of 2 plus inches of snow an hour, may lie right over us, hence 12 or more inches of snow may happen. Joy.

No word on what will be closed tomorrow, but I suspect most will be closed. Looking forward to sleeping in, making a good breakfast, and watching the snow fall.

Eh, I go to work with wet hair, but being soaked from rain is not my idea of fun. I hope the weather improves for both Mac and Schumi.

Hey all- quick check in- waiting for last of rain to stop before heading back out. Been really lucky so far on rain- nothing for us yesterday: think we zig when the rain zagged. Have hit a couple pockets of rain today- did mission space and then played games after waiting it out. DD and her roommate then headed to MK while I went back to resort to dry out and shower. Rain about done for night. Now trying to decide Epcot for festival booths or other park - Epcot sooo pretty with all the gardens.

Hit Disney springs , then boat to PO French quarter (picked up beignets), then Epcot (for my ap magnet and wristbands for Simple Plan concert) then went to Studios for star Tours x 2 and ToT (park was empty-really empty-at 8pm. Everyone was in Fantasmic apparently) then to MK for a couple rides on peoplemover and Buzz. Feet hurt but good today,

Only have a couple more food kiosks to hit before we have sampled something at them all!

Sounds like a great birthday monyk and I'm a bit late but wanted to wish you :bday::cake:

I booked our 1 night at Pop for September after our week at the darkside for HHN. Still debating the 2 day tickets since we're going with a newbie who hasn't been to WDW. We will probably do Epcot for Food & Wine and AK for Pandora. There is a halloween party on that night but I think that would be a bit much to pack into 2 days at the end of our trip. Oh well, it's a long time to make a decision :teleport:

Lynne...hang in there spring is here and hopefully warm weather is just around the corner for you :flower1:

Carole...I love watching a good storm when I'm safely inside. Thankfully, the bad storms bypassed us last night.

Have a great night, sweet dreams everyone :cat:

Oh and where is Chuckers?

Evening everyone!

I hope all those in the path of this storm are staying safe! Our numbers here on Long Island have only been going up. Depending on which channel you watch we could be 6-10 or all the way up to 14” or so...:headache:

Charlie’s tummy seems to be settling a bit. Hopefully we won’t need to use the mylanta forever.

One week until we head down to FL! Thank goodness we weren’t leaving today :scared:

Stay safe everyone and hopefully no one will lose power!

Ooh, what an off day tomorrow does! News on. It will be back on at 4 am tomorrow. I hope to be sleeping then.

Yeah with 40 to 50 mph and weighty snow, hoping no power out.

Stay safe Kfish. Glad to hear Charlie is not having as much tummy issues and hope as he gets older will not need drug help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!