Something About Nothing ... #12

Sloths are adorable :flower:

I think summer has been canceled in Iceland. Its just endless rain :guilty:. Really done with this fake summer.

I’ll share my heat and humidity also

Stinking hot still

I only go out before 11 am or after 7pm
Those in between hours I stay where it’s ac

The humidity is awful. I forgot to pack my hair mousse for my trip. I looked frightful the first day. We had to stop at Walgreens so I could get some mousse. I don’t think it helped much.

Muggy here too.

Made spicy ground beef with noodles and cheese. Must have put too many hot pepper flakes in there. My lips were stinging, but older one did not think that hot. Well, at least some is left over, for DH. I think the men in the house have asbestos mouths.

Just chilling, as rain is to come in the next couple days. 10 degree reduction to end the week. 80’s is fine with me.

Ah, Wednesday is on tap.

Good to hear from ya Robo. Charade and MonyK home now, so that is good, and Mac and Tink are alive, so that is good. Ay your Tuesday night be relaxing.

I'll accept any and all heat! It's in the 70s here so very pleasant but we get so little summer that I like some flesh burning heat!!

Happy Wednesday all!!

images

0F909545-BD0F-437A-B070-E9305CD730EC.jpeg

Why, yes it is Robo. Good Wednesday Morning to you. And yes, camel has to make an appearance today. Hump day is here, we are at the middle of the week. Yay! That means two more days before the weekend, after we get over today.

Like your minions too Robo.

Pleasant day here too Patty. Then rain comes in the evening hours. But for now, also in the high 70’s and a bright blue sky. Loving it.

May you and Patty, and any other homie awake now, enjoy coffee and a wonderful Wednesday.

Good morning all. I am back home and have to go back to work today Ugh!

I would love temps in the 70s. It is supposed to get to 90 here today with rain coming again later this afternoon.

Nothing much going on today. Tomorrow I have an eye doctor appointment. I really need new glasses. We also have another person coming to give an estimate on the deck repair.

I actually have some time to kill before leaving for work. This is unusual.

Morning Mac :wave:. I’am having coffee in my HHN mug this morning. Come on over coffee is on.

She's visiting Scotland per her trip report.

Good morning everyone :coffee:

I need more coffee before I post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!