Something About Nothing............ #14

Charade- looks like a nice cake! Cute stuffie! I had Key Lime frozen pie on a stick dipped in chocolate in Key West, yum. I think it’s my fav pie.

Lynne- love a good burger!

Bobbie- it would kill me to paint over wood trim too, ugh. I love creme brûlée too! So yummy.
Wishing Brian good luck with Universal.

keishashadow- wow! Sounds like a holiday dinner! Congrats on the cruise score!

DisneyLife congrats on the Universal trip! We went last Sept but didn’t go to HHN, not for us. We hate getting scared.

Patty you’re both looking great! Enjoy HRH. And yay for those WDW family rates lol!

mac was the season opener good on WD? I think I put it on record, hope so!

Sue
Are you all rested up from your vacation or wishing you were back in the land of sunshine ?

I have seen better season openers for WD
I believe that next Sunday show will have a bang to it!

I’m not fond when a show is doing “dramatic light settings” and can’t see the actors clearly in parts of the show
But from what I have read, some found it added to the episode

Rained in my area today off and on but tomorrow back in the mid 60’s and no rain

Charade good news for B! David Tennant was my fav Dr too.

Lynne are you watching the new StarTrek Picard? So far I’m enjoying it.

Speaking of Bacon, lol,

mac- I’m still in Mexico!

Charade good news for B! David Tennant was my fav Dr too.

Lynne are you watching the new StarTrek Picard? So far I’m enjoying it.

Speaking of Bacon, lol,

mac- I’m still in Mexico!
Well in that case ignore what I sajd
Lol

I can’t keep up with where all my homies are ...
I feel like mom to at least 50 people

It’s good weather in Mexico
stay another week as it’s cold back where you kind of live when not on vacation

What are you doing up this late
It’s going on 1:00

Good morning homies and i know it's really early but unable to sleep cause I got heartbreaking news tonight.
My mom has been battling lung cancer since October of last year and it spread throughout her body and last night she lost her battle but I will miss her very much but I take comfort in knowing she's no longer in pain and my faith tells me this is not good bye but I'll see her on the otherside.

Oh KY, sending you our family's sympathy, and hope you can find some peace and comfort. Hugs and so sorry to hear of the loss of your dear mom. Take care.

Cancer has taken way too many known people. Terrible disease, and was so sorry to see KY's post. Very hard to loose a loved one, and a parent.

476480 :rockband: 476482

Well, it is a Tuesday, and a fat one, too. :woohoo:

Hehe, see, that fat taco better have some Mardi Gras seasoning. Yep, Taco Tuesday, is here. And well, time for a doughnut to. I always grew up with today being Fastnacht Day. My father's family has German roots, so mom made donuts many a year, when I young. Now a days, we let a store baker do it. Will certainly pick up a doughnut or two, maybe a taco stop, maybe not. But you can bet, even without a doughnut pickup, Mac will be doing her Taco Bell run. Get your orders in. She may pass a doughnut store, so lucky you may be.

476483 and I bet, there are some that will say, 476486 :laughing:

So yeah everyone,

476487 ::yes::

And with all that eating, yeah:
476481 ::yes::

Glad to hear Sue is still enjoying some Mexican fun.

Charade, I hate insurance company annoyances too. Hope all got straightened out.

Well, with Mac and Schumi seeing rain, I will join that club. Rain on and off today and even some tomorrow. Good thing is, it always seems to bring the warm, so more than 10 degrees warmer this morning commute. Did feel damp, and I thought I hear some rain in the overnight. But could not have been that much, and early, as streets were dry. Very dark out, with a nice, thick cloud cover.

So, yes, another sweater is on, and heavier slacks. I know better. Even with the outside temps nicer, inside is still almost too cool for my taste.

Hello homies, have a nice morning and hope some had a nice morning.

Tea, yep, I am consistent.

Thanks for the comments on being thankful I was safe on the road. I think a lot of practice of driving on I-91/I-4 in different conditions helps me a lot. When you go to a lot of places solo you tend to have to find a way to fend for yourself. Even when I have friends with me I typically drive since most seem uncomfortable just driving on those roads in general.

Nice to hear from you @pattyw! Good luck with his search. Also, I bet B is excited, @Charade67. It would be nice if they roomed together, but at least they'll be at the same campus which will be awesome!

@macraven I think any mom who has 50 children would have difficulty keeping up. Even some moms with three children get their names mixed up.

@ky07 sorry for the unfortunate news. She's in my thoughts. As you said, at least she is no longer suffering.

I hope all the homies have a good day and good luck in your endeavors.

Good Morning Dix! Hope things are going well for you.

Yep, I have no problem driving around Orlando, and I do most of the driving where ever I go.

Ooh, German donuts brought in. Sweet with my tea.

Good morning homies and i know it's really early but unable to sleep cause I got heartbreaking news tonight.
My mom has been battling lung cancer since October of last year and it spread throughout her body and last night she lost her battle but I will miss her very much but I take comfort in knowing she's no longer in pain and my faith tells me this is not good bye but I'll see her on the otherside.
We as a group are very sorry and know how hard this hurts you
Losing a mom is difficult
We are sending you hugs, love and prayers

Be assured you will see her again someday in Heaven

We are here for you anytime if you need a friend
Your homie family cares

Welcome back Patty!
I’ve been wondering where you were!!!

Glad to see you back!!

It doesn’t surprise me to see you at HR either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! Yep- HR is truly our happy place! Everything seems better when we're there with our extended family at the hotel!

Hi it's great to hear from you. You two look like your having fun. There is no better place to be. I was just looking back today to see when you posted last, I was thinking of you. I was gone for several months too. I totally understand what you mean. Things are still up and down but I do enjoy the thread and it gives me a break from what is in my head. Congrats to Troy!! I hope your kitties are good, treating one for lymphoma right now but the rest are good. Brian just applied to Universal and waiting a phone interview time. Fingers crossed and we are looking to be down there this summer. Liv is doing good in on line college. I am glad your back!!

Hi Bobbie!! Glad your move to Orlando is on track! We can definitely meet up then!! Kitties are all good! I think Troy misses them the most! We will travel to see him often as well as his friends, but the kitties don't have travel plans! LOL! He watches them daily on out cat cams!!

That is amazing :). Sitting under a sloth throw as i type this lol

Patty - great news for your boy. Madame Leone predicts many (more) trips to Orlando for you in the coming years.

Hi Keisha!!
Ha- I like Madame Leota!!

I’ve been watching Walking Dead since 7:30 and only looking at the Dis during commercials so missed pattyW post until now

Glad you came back home here pattyw
We have missed youse

Have fun in Orlando and great news about your son!

Hi Mac!! Thanks! Missed you guys too!

Woot! Troy working at Disney. How convenient is that, Patty? Sweet, that you are enjoying some HRH time. Hoping for happier times for you, and your family.

Hi Lynne!! Thanks! So happy for Troy- living out his dream in Orlando!

Hi @Sue M !! Enjoy Mexico! Loved the pics!

Thank you all for your welcome backs!! You guys are the best!! We had a great weekend at the HRH! Back to work today! Rain today (that's good for us in Feb!). But, I believe Ol Man Winter is on his way to town later this week! Ugh!

@ky07 - So very sorry on the loss of your Mom! Hugs and prayers to you and your family!

Maybe I misread what Lynne wrote....
Did she say she’s bringing the donuts to us this morning......teehee

Now I want to make a run to Krispie Kreme

I got a kick or her Monday postings with the cat and beads for Fat Tuesday

pattyw, great to see you back here!
Did you read of our new rule that anyone with a name starting with letter P is the one that brings donuts on Mondays?
Jk

Disxuni how have you been with your college class?
I’m sure it keeps you busy
Classes taken online usually are done at a fast pace
It can fly by too quickly

Quick lunchtime post.
I just wanted to pop in and offer Ky condolences on the loss of his mother. You and your family are in my prayers.

I will come back when I get off work. I really, really need a vacation.

:wave2: doing a quick stop in!!!!

All caught up on the reading...there were quite a few pages to catch up on lol

Been super busy here...as usual. I'm trying to get most of the weeks work done on the classes, as we are heading out of town on Friday. Just heading to the big city to catch an NHL hockey game. Going to watch the Oilers plays the Jets. It should be a good game. We are hoping that McDavid will be playing. We haven't seen him play live yet, and since we paid a few $$$ for the tickets, we would really like to watch him perform his magic. He just makes it look so effortless. Hubby bought the tickets at a silent auction when he was curling one weekend. We are going with his sister and her dh. It should be a good kid free weekend. I'm needing the break away.

Work at Pier 1 is absolutely insane. I asked to not be put on any more schedules going forward. So that is one worry off my back now. And I'm usually able to get a little extra work done on my courses in the afternoons at the day job :o

Since it's taco tuesday...I'm making Korean beef tacos for supper in honor of Mac :flower:

@ky07 I'm very sorry to hear about your mom. That is not an easy person to be missing out of your life. My thoughts are with you in the coming months.

@Sue M I hope the weather is hot and the beverages are numerous and delicious :drinking1 A friend is also in Mexico right now...and she keeps posting pictures and OH MY I'm wishing we could escape...but with my classes...it is not possible for me to do that and complete them on time. So I'll just have to enjoy my getaway to Edmonton :rotfl:

@bobbie68 renovations are not always fun...the end result is worth all the blood, sweat and teas. And I hope Brain does get on the phone interview!

@Lynne G I'll have a boston cream filled one please. Although my pants say for the love of god woman, please eat some salad!!!

@macraven I hope your taco tuesday is delicious...and I haven't watched the WD since Carl died. I just lost interest. I have many friends who still faithfully watch it yet too

@Charade67 I head you on the vacation. This get away is very needed. Both the DH and I are looking forward to it.

Well, I should get more papers shuffled and probably more invoices entered into various systems or at least look like I'm working ;)

Schumi, MacK, Keisha, Disney Pro, and anyone else I missed...have a great day!!!!!!

Sweet, those hockey tickets, Pumpkin. Yeah, even our team ones are not cheap. You sound busy, but that’s a good thing. And yep, I like that kind of doughnut too.

Thank you homies for the kind thoughts and prayers.
My mom was a strong and tough lady from fighting cancer and almost dying of a anurism rupturing in her stomach and she was suffering so bad towards the end and it comforts me to know now she can be with my dad and she did say she will get to be with Jesus and my dad .
God bless you homies for the support and love

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!