Something strange at POP

Wow, agree to disagree.
There are more people that look into other people's rooms than I thought.

I am also surprised that lots of people here think this is OK with the excuse of I was just walking by and glanced into the room looking for luggage and how the room looked different from when I looked earlier that day.

Peeping into a room can happen anytime of day, as evidenced by the OP. It is a crime.

This is a heads up to everyone to keep their curtains closed, lots of people are looking at you and your room. Otherwise no privacy.

The OP said they noticed as they were walking by. they did not say they stopped and looked inside the room.

I always notice things at night walking around the resort and if someone has drapes open and lights on, its pretty hard not to glance viaas you are walking by.

Certainly, not a crime in any way shape or form.

The OP said they noticed as they were walking by. they did not say they stopped and looked inside the room.

I always notice things at night walking around the resort and if someone has drapes open and lights on, its pretty hard not to glance viaas you are walking by.

Certainly, not a crime in any way shape or form.
Agree.

If the Curtains are open 9 out of 10 people are going to glance in the room as they walk by-human nature.

If this was the 70’s section it could be the mousekeeper seen the ghost that haunts there and refused to clean it 😂😂!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter