Sometimes my brain just works too hard

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
I was listening to the podcast today. And then a thought popped into my head. I rebooked onboard, so I have 10% off on a future cruise. I really want to take the PC Repo cruise when they move the Wonder to the West coast. So, that would be a more expensive cruise than the podcast cruise. 10% off that would make more sense than 10% off the podcast cruise. I am thinking of transferring my rebooking to the Repo and then just booking the podcast cruise without the discount.

I really think too much.

Kim

I was listening to the podcast today. And then a thought popped into my head. I rebooked onboard, so I have 10% off on a future cruise. I really want to take the PC Repo cruise when they move the Wonder to the West coast. So, that would be a more expensive cruise than the podcast cruise. 10% off that would make more sense than 10% off the podcast cruise. I am thinking of transferring my rebooking to the Repo and then just booking the podcast cruise without the discount.

I really think too much.

Kim
Actually it is a great plan. If you rebook the podcast cruise onboard the Repo cruise, you will still get the 10% discount and obc.

Actually it is a great plan. If you rebook the podcast cruise onboard the Repo cruise, you will still get the 10% discount and obc.

Unfortunately the Repo cruise will be in 2011, so I can only get 10% off one of them.

Kim

I am afraid it will be sold out by then. I might be able to do something while I am on the poscast cruise. I will discuss it with Tracy when she gets back. Kim

I am afraid it will be sold out by then. I might be able to do something while I am on the poscast cruise. I will discuss it with Tracy when she gets back. Kim

I would discuss it w/ Tracy, but what I did for the podcast cruise - was I had Tracy book it and then a few months later when I was on a cruise I was able to re-book it and saved about $100 and got the additional credit.

Does that mean you are coming to visit me in 2011, Kim? :woohoo:

I'm sure I can also arrange some other non-Disney activities for you to go to while you are here at DL! I have a friend at DL that loves meeting OoK folks like yourself.... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!