Sorry ntsammy5, your Bills signed T.O.

medic9016

Free Agent
AP - Mar 7, 7:17 pm EST NFL Gallery ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP)—Terrell Owens needed only two days to find another place to play.

The Buffalo Bills decided to take a chance on the talented but high-maintenance receiver, signing Owens to a $6.5 million, one-year deal Saturday.

What a shame they sunk so low. The sleeze bag should have been banned from football altogether.

Unbelieveable. Only in America. We were glad to get rid of the jerk in Philly.

I renewed my season tickets at 4PM - I was really hesitant about it and then at 6:30 they announced this deal. AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH

I've been complaining about the Bills being boring for years - at least TO won't be boring - but probably not in a good way.

BTW I know a lot of people who are NOT renewing their season tickets - should be interesting.........

What a shame they sunk so low. The sleeze bag should have been banned from football altogether.

The one thing he did that I really thought was funny was when he we sith SF and after he scored a TD against Dallas he spun the ball on the star at midfield - that was funny.....

When he was in philly people were stnading out side his house with signs telling him to get out of town.

I don't see his skill being able to offset his problems for too much longer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter