Southern California (& Disneyland): Backstage Magic Meets Thread

When is your trip? I didn't receive an email, but we don't go until December, so maybe we won't be affected by the construction.

When you going in December? I'm considering doing this trip in Dec. since work wrecked all my plans for this summer. I'm eyeing the 17-22 departure.

When you going in December? I'm considering doing this trip in Dec. since work wrecked all my plans for this summer. I'm eyeing the 17-22 departure.

We're taking the Adult Exclusive trip December 3-8. If you decide to take that one, definitely come back and post!

Can't do that one. Work prevents it.

Darn! It would have been fun to meet. Maybe on another trip in the future. Although, right now, I wish we were on the later trip. My husband and 8 are building a house and we're supposed to close on 30 November and my friend and I leave for CA on 01December

Last edited:
No, we went for the May 20th departure (which now I regret since Pixar Pier isn't opening till June but we didn't know that at the time... :headache:)

Us too! on July 8th :) I will be traveling with my 15-year-old son, a Disney nut who takes after his mom :)

I have paid my balance for August 12th...unfortunately only staying 1x post night before heading to WDW.
I can't wait to spend my birthday at Disney Studios!!

@AnnMarie3 and @RedM94 I'm getting really excited for the trip. It's our first ABD trip so I'm not really sure what to expect. I finally booked our air, we leave the east coast VERY early on the morning of the 8th so I'm hoping we stay awake through the welcome dinner! Maybe we can take a nap before hand. We are doing one post night so that we can make full use of the DL tickets and then we fly home the afternoon of the 14th. The Pixar Fest stuff looks like it will be a fun addition!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts