Southern Caribbean excursions- freedom of the seas

MrsBergs

Mouseketeer
Hi,
We will be going on a Southern Cruise leaving out of Puerto Rico and going to Aruba, st Kitts, Bonaire and St Maarten. There we’ll be 4 adults and 2 children ages 9 and 10. Can you recommend any companies. We are thinking in Bonaire we would do woodwind snorkeling.
Thank you

I haven't been there yet, but I have booked De Palm Island in Aruba for a beach/snorkel day. I have a cabana booked so we have shade, guaranteed seats, and a "home base" for the day in case my kids want to go on the waterslides or something.

We are also doing Woodwind in Bonaire.

When do you sail? I am hoping to write a review of our vacation. I am currently working on our summer vacation so it might be a while, but I can share a quick report back here if it would be helpful.

I haven't been there yet, but I have booked De Palm Island in Aruba for a beach/snorkel day. I have a cabana booked so we have shade, guaranteed seats, and a "home base" for the day in case my kids want to go on the waterslides or something.

We are also doing Woodwind in Bonaire.

When do you sail? I am hoping to write a review of our vacation. I am currently working on our summer vacation so it might be a while, but I can share a quick report back here if it would be helpful.
We sail feb 21, 2021
We are also interested in woodwind in Bonaire. That would be great if you could give a report on who and what you did. Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!