Southwest Airlines

bnlbebes

Mouseketeachers
Does anyone know when Southwest will allow online reservations for trips after June 6th? I have been checking there site since before Christmas and they still haven't made these reservations available.

Thanks!

I feel your frustration- I'm also waiting, especially to see if they are going to Friends and Family program again!!!

Originally posted by Jjacqjob
Friends and Family program

What's that? :confused:

We are hoping to fly Southwest in Nov. Is this some kind of deal they offer?

Hi I believe that they will extend schedule sometime in middle Feb. They go with a 6 month schedule.So just keep checking or call them.the agents should be able to tell you.

Leslie

Last year they had a big media blitz with buying one ticket and the other person flew free ( I may have the wrong name-getting old you know...) which went on for quite awhile. I didn't use it because there were only three of us flying last year. This year I'' have four so I'm curious to see if they will offer it again.

Hope this helps!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter