Southwest gets permit for HNL

I was literally just looking online for updated info on southwest to Hawaii flights. We're planning a December trip, so I'd love for them to pul it together soon!

I’m hoping lower SW fares will lower other carriers... I love SW!!!! But like a PP said.... not long haul.
Kerri
Although if price is like half I might have to torture myself LOL

I feel like this SW HNL process is taking forever since when I heard about it first. I would consider flying to HNL with SW. The possibility for reduced fares has factored into our decision to buy at Aulani.

For longer flights, I want more legroom. We fly SW sometimes, but it will not be to Hawaii.
Southwest has the same or more legroom than United, Delta, Alaska , American, or Hawaiian coach seats. So unless you pay for premium economy or first class, it won't be more comfortable on the other guys.

Oooo, this may just be the push we need to divorce Delta! My DH used to get great perks as Diamond Medallion, but they've made it harder to qualify, and even harder to get the benefits. So no more bag fees or change fees is very appealing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter