southwest rate drop november

anne60

DIS Veteran
I just got RT from Hartford to MCO for $113 for Veteran's day weekend. This was the lowest I have seen so far. Nonstop to boot!!!

oh my gosh! WOW!! I looked up fares for oct 16 - 23.....$74.42 RT N/S from BDL (Hartford, Ct). After taxes and pfc's, get this.......... $93. round trip!!
Anyone who wants to know how to take multiple trips to WDW, this is how to start! I wish that I could get those kind of rates out of MHT (Manchester, NH). I seem to always wind up flying out of BDL.
Thanks anne60, more food for thought! :)

dinesenh,
Have you given thought to flying out of Providence?
Never a whiz at geography, but, would it not be a shorter ride?
Most of the time SWA's fares mirror BDL.

Hi Gail!
Yes, actually I have flown out of Providence! It was a trip to Corpus Christi Texas and it was a sudden and necessary trip and that was the only place that I could get a quick flight out of. It is a nice airport...small, and I do keep my eyes on fares from there but BDL seems to beat out (or equal) PVD. I have never flown out of MHT (fares are usually much higher from there, and then multiply times the 4 of us) even though its 20 minutes from my house.
I think that PVD and BDL are just about the same distance from me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter