Southwest Special

M

melmjohn

Southwest just announced they have a friend flies free special. Just thought I would pass this along. On a whim, I have booked a trip for June now:) We just returned a week ago today!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing Melmjohn!!! I didn't realize when I got the email from Southwest about this sale that it was for travel between any of their destinations, I thought it was certain ones, so I went back and was able to book flights for my kids to go back to MA to spend the summer with their dad!
$224 Round trip for 2 from Orlando to Providence...you can't beat THAT...it's sure better than my driving them up!!! ;)

I know if I didn't already live down here, I'd be plotting SOMETHING....(Renee!?!? LOL)

I hope others can take advantage!!!

Karen

Right, prices on Delta dropped alot in the last week.

I booked my May trip to Cedar Point/Holiday World and it costed me $342 thinking the prices will go up even more. Then I check a few days ago and it's $260, Auuuuuuugh, I blew that one, who would have known.
Prices will go back up when summer starts.

Originally posted by robvia
Right, prices on Delta dropped alot in the last week.

I booked my May trip to Cedar Point/Holiday World and it costed me $342 thinking the prices will go up even more. Then I check a few days ago and it's $260, Auuuuuuugh, I blew that one, who would have known.
Prices will go back up when summer starts.

Another reason I love Southwest...if their fare drops, they'll change you to the lower fare and offer a credit, AND they won't charge you a change of ticket fee to do it!!!

Rob...it might still be worth it for you to change your fare with Delta...I know they charge a fee, but it's still less than the difference in fares, I'm sure...

Karen

Three months ago I got my Delta fare from Seattle for $200 Including ALL taxes and fees. I get to come home on Sunday night on a direct flight (with one stop). Haven't seen that in a while. Thanks to Southwest! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter