Souvenir Ticket/Lanyard/Pin with Travel Packages

yetiowine

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have pics or examples of the souvenir goodies you get when you book a Disney Travel package? Whether through Disney, Costco or any other agent?

I'm just so excited for the trip we booked and the CM on the phone told me the ticket is plastic and a souvenir in one?

The souvenir ticket is the same material as a credit card.

The pins vary from company to company and year to year.. Some have had the company's logo on them, others not. The ones I've gotten from WDTC often tie into something going on with Disney. Pinocchio the year it was an anniversary of the movie, Cars theme the year CL opened. I expect next year will be a SW themed pin.

Normally we've turned in our pin coupon at the Little Green Man store in DL, and at Julius Katz in DCA. Not sure if there are other locations.

We just got back on August 17. We booked a package directly with Disney, and when we checked into our room at the DLH, we received a coupon that identified a few places where we could trade in the coupon for our lanyard and pin. I can't remember all the places identified on the coupon (as we gave the coupon to the CM when we redeemed it), but we got ours at World of Disney in DTD. Each member of our family received a small plastic package with a blue lanyard, a clear plastic badge holder (to put our actual tickets in) and a pin. The pin has Minnie and Mickey on it with the castle in the background. It says "Disneyland Resort" under the Minnie/Mickey/castle image.

Ours did not come with a souvenir plastic ticket...just the clear plastic badge holder to put our actual credit card sized plastic tickets in. I have a photo of one of ours still in the plastic wrapper, but I have tried and tried to figure out how to upload it, and I can't seem to do it. Every time I go to upload it, I get an error message that says my file is too big. I apologize! If someone wants to walk me through how to upload my photo, I'd be glad to give it a try!

I hope my explanation helps??

Last edited:
The ticket is basically the same as the one they will give you to open the door at hotel room. I think its the hard plastic when you book 3+ days. They usually have some sort of design on them or character. I can't remember last years but when we went one year when cars lad was opening all our tickets had one of the characters from Cars. Last year we went for Christmas stayed at DLH received a light blue lanyard that said Disneyland. The pins usually say Disneyland Resort on them and are also different each year. We have received one with the pier and crush on it, one with 60th anniversary on it, one with mickey on it and i can't remember the rest.

I appreciate the responses! This is my first time booking a package including the tickets so I'm excited for the little bonuses.

We just got back on August 17. We booked a package directly with Disney, and when we checked into our room at the DLH, we received a coupon that identified a few places where we could trade in the coupon for our lanyard and pin. I can't remember all the places identified on the coupon (as we gave the coupon to the CM when we redeemed it), but we got ours at World of Disney in DTD. Each member of our family received a small plastic package with a blue lanyard, a clear plastic badge holder (to put our actual tickets in) and a pin. The pin has Minnie and Mickey on it with the castle in the background. It says "Disneyland Resort" under the Minnie/Mickey/castle image.

Ours did not come with a souvenir plastic ticket...just the clear plastic badge holder to put our actual credit card sized plastic tickets in. I have a photo of one of ours still in the plastic wrapper, but I have tried and tried to figure out how to upload it, and I can't seem to do it. Every time I go to upload it, I get an error message that says my file is too big. I apologize! If someone wants to walk me through how to upload my photo, I'd be glad to give it a try!

I hope my explanation helps??

I tried to upload a picture of the lanyard and pin that I received this past July too and was unsuccessful. I booked my vacation package through Disney. We stayed at a Good Neighbor hotel on Harbor Blvd. I received a large Disney Land Resort envelope when I checked in. My theme park tickets, luggage tags, a receipt to receive a lanyard and pin, and some coupons for DTD were inside the envelope. The lanyard is blue with the Walt Disney Travel Company, Sleeping Beauty's Castle, Mickey Mouse and stars on it. The pin has both Mickey and Minnie Mouse in front of the Castle with Disneyland on the bottom. The lanyard has a plastic card protector attached to the bottom of it. I did not receive a souvenir ticket, however, I booked my vacation in early December and that was the promotion they were offing at the time. They may have added a souvenir ticket for vacations booked after mine.

Here is what we got in 2017. We received this in the mail. The lanyards are not shown because we got those after. Im not sure if the package will be the same this time since they are no longer shipping out but we are getting them at the hotel now at check in.

Its a bit dark but the Donald and daisy is the luggage tag the one with the storm trooper are the premium character vouchers that come with the Costco Disney package. The ones that are on the right with the Mickey wheel are the souvenir tickets. In the Magical Disney Extras book you will see the coupon for the lanyard and pin.

Attachments

• DSCN2475.JPG
    DSCN2475.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCN2476.JPG
    DSCN2476.JPG
    144.6 KB · Views: 43
Here is the Lanyard DD has with the pins from some trips.

Attachments

• IMG_8327.jpeg
    IMG_8327.jpeg
    130.7 KB · Views: 44
Here is the Lanyard DD has with the pins from some trips.

I have that same exact lanyard and the Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse Disneyland pin. I did receive the souvenir tickets too now that saw your picture.

When I went in 2017 it was the blue lanyard posted above with the castle pin. The luggage tag was Mickey and Minnie. When I went the year after Carsland opened, the lanyard was Lightning McQueen and a Carsland pin.

I heard for 2019 it's a button instead of a pin. I'm really hoping it will all be Star Wars themed since it'll be their big opening.

Here is what we got in 2017. We received this in the mail. The lanyards are not shown because we got those after. Im not sure if the package will be the same this time since they are no longer shipping out but we are getting them at the hotel now at check in.

Its a bit dark but the Donald and daisy is the luggage tag the one with the storm trooper are the premium character vouchers that come with the Costco Disney package. The ones that are on the right with the Mickey wheel are the souvenir tickets. In the Magical Disney Extras book you will see the coupon for the lanyard and pin.

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

When I went in 2017 it was the blue lanyard posted above with the castle pin. The luggage tag was Mickey and Minnie. When I went the year after Carsland opened, the lanyard was Lightning McQueen and a Carsland pin.

I heard for 2019 it's a button instead of a pin. I'm really hoping it will all be Star Wars themed since it'll be their big opening.

My 2019 Disney travel package says button instead of a luggage tag. It still lists pin and lanyard. I got 2-day base tickets, so I'm not sure it'll be the plastic ones.

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

My 2019 Disney travel package says button instead of a luggage tag. It still lists pin and lanyard. I got 2-day base tickets, so I'm not sure it'll be the plastic ones.
We have always had at least 3 day park hoppers so i am not sure on less. But I do think they have to be park hoppers in order to be the plastic souvenir ones. So is this button like the Happy Birthday or First day visit ones?

We have always had at least 3 day park hoppers so i am not sure on less. But I do think they have to be park hoppers in order to be the plastic souvenir ones. So is this button like the Happy Birthday or First day visit ones?

No idea on the button ... I'm tempted to change park tickets to 3 day for souvenir purposes, but at the same time I know not everyone in my party is going to use that many days. I figured it was easier to upgrade select tickets once we're there, but maybe I need to think some more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter