Souvenirs for a 13 Year Old Boy

c.mouse

Earning My Ears
Could anyone recommend souvenirs for a 13 year old boy? My son enjoys our yearly visit to WDW but it seems that there aren't many options for boys his age. His twin sister buys clothing, charms and other jewelry. There seems to be a lot more options for girls. We try to go for 10 days and it would be cool if he had some things to buy that he could use while we are there.

My one ds was 13 on our last family trip, he didn't want any souvenirs so I just gave him an arcade card with his souvenir money on it. I felt he needed something, but he was perfectly happy with just that.
When dh and I went on our trip last fall, we bought back some things from World Showcase because they weren't overtly Disney. My one ds got a coin set, my other got a boot glass from Germany. They each got a keychain too.

There aren't many options they give you but maybe you can use the money that would've been meant for a souvenir and use it for something else he would like instead. The arcade was very fun as they mentioned above ^^ and this can be something awesome for teen boys. Have a wonderful trip and a magical day! :tinker:

I think I was about 13 when I started getting into pin trading, it's a simple souvenir and there's such a variety there's bound to be something he likes.

Pins, character tees, pop figures. With Star Wars in HS and Marvel scattered in bits and pieces around he should be able to find some cool trinkets to suit his interests. The pins are pretty awesome in my opinion and if he's into Marvel there are some pretty awesome ones. He can get a new one for each time you go. I'm three years older than him and a girl but I've always liked finding tees with my favorite characters on them. He could try that as well. But as @goob9954 stated Disney World has everything for everyone. Try Disney Springs too. They have even more shopping options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!