Spa: DL Hotel versus Vienna House Dream Castle

doombuggy

Has visited every Disney park in the world
I am planning on going back to DLP in September for the runDisney races. I'd like to try to schedule a massage after the half on Sunday and see that there is a spa at the DL Hotel and one at the Dream Castle.

Has anyone on here tried one or the other? There is a price difference.
I will be staying at Sequoia Lodge and realize I couldn't walk to the Dream Castle, if I went for a massage there. Are taxis available, as I assume I would not be able to get on their park shuttle, since I am not staying there?

While I have been to DLP (I actually have been to ALL of the parks) but it was in 2010 and I arrived there on the Eurostar and did a day tour of Paris that left form Hotel New York, so I appreciate your insight! Thank you!

I can't help you with the spa, but you would be fine to use the shuttle bus. It goes to all of the hotels in that area and can be taken fro the main bus station near the train station.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter